Hunter Tylo fans: please, react

• Members

Taylor the character has been written into a dead end! Unless she's reunited with Ridge, I don't see what else the writers can do with her.

A Tridge reunion would be nauseating enough, and Ron Moss has definitely made it very clear that he wants Ridge & Brooke to be a permanent couple.

As for Hunter Tylo, sorry to her fans, but I think she's one of the worst actresses on daytime! Taylor's "romantic scenes" in particular are very unconvincing, and Tylo can't match Flannery and KKL when it comes to confrontational or bitchy stuff.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For what it's worth...I've heard that Ron Moss AND Katherine Kelly Lang are both adamant that Ridge and Brooke need to get stable and that the years of triangles need to end. They're OK with the relationship being like, say Victor and Nikki on Y&R (together then not then together then not etc), in that the endgame is Ridge and Brooke...but both actors are unwilling to do years apart because they think it is beyond ridiculous. Both seem aware that their days as young lovers are drying up quickly and that they want to establish themselves as the next Eric and Stephanie before it becomes mandatory. This move doesn't affect Susan Flannery or John McCook in the least...those two call the shots, make no mistake about that.

• Members

"I remember when she started to develop feelings for Eric...and she INSTANTLY put the brakes on it...out of respect for Stephanie."

I remember Taylor was going to pursue Eric more until she found Stephanie in his bed. It wouldn't bother me in the least if HT left. I think the character has run it's course on the show.

• Members

Hunter is now claiming that she's not leaving and has a big storyline coming up. And Taylor neeeeds Ridge back right now, for the sake of the kids, lol. What kids? Is Thomas ever on and the other one has moved on with her life.

Probably once again, she's worried about being fired and is rallying the troops to let Bradly know how necessary she is.

• Members

One thing that I've seen out of print and on-line interviews with both Moss and Lang is that they're just tired of the back and forth nature of the relationship. Ronn, for instance, was kind of hopeful when Eileen Davidson came over to B&B and was linked to Ridge, because he was hoping that maybe, for a change, something new would happen other than the same old thing. But of course, post-Brooke's rape, the same old thing happened and it was bye-bye Ashley and hello again, Brooke. So if that's where they're going to inevitably wind up, both actors seem to want to just let it stay there. Like you said, they don't want years apart, since that's where every Brooke/Ridge pairing winds up.

Of course (getting back to the subject of this thread) that leaves little for Hunter. Most of her stories have been tied to the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle, and there's probably not much future for her with Thorne or Nick given how her relationships with them ended. So hopefully, whatever story plans B&B has for Taylor amount to more than just the triangle, since I think everyone's tiring of that after all the times that's been rehashed.

Archived