Hunter Tylo fans: please, react

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well thank you, it's not what you know, it's who you know...

Allegedly, Ms Tylo is difficult. It isn't that she isn't professional, but she's a major diva. Like, if she doesn't like a storyline, she goes ballistic. Like screaming mad, allegedly. Also, not one to socialize with the cast. Not a bitch, but not totally nice either.

In my view, in my personal opinion, Ms Tylo's litigious nature and not so pleasant family life and odd choices in plastic surgery have diminished her worth as an actress. I feel she's trouble. It's my opinion that her 'time in the sun' has passed and that the character of Taylor is no longer of much worth.

The show would be better off focusing on Lesli Kay and Winsor Harmon rather than anything having to do with Ms Tylo.

• Members

I don't understand why Bell doesn't give Lesli Kay more screen time. She is talented and Felicia brings an interesting dynamic the Forrester clan. I have always thought that Felicia should be phased in as the new Forrester matriarch to prepare the audience for Stephanie's departure when Susan Flannery finally decides to retire.

Daytime Fan, do you have any gossip about why Bell doesn't seem to like Felicia? Does he have a problem with Lesli?

• Members

I am so tired of hearing about certain actress being divas. I guess fame and fortune isnt all it is cracked up to be. Her alleged plastic surgery made her looks go to well you know. I've always like the Taylor character. But really Bell doesnt know what to do with her or most of the B&B cast. Your name must be Ridge for your character to get any airtime. Poor Winsor being wasted.

• Members

I really don't think they did anything official for Macy's death. Sally made some comment that she was gone and took her off life support or something, but I don't remember ever seeing her body (which of course leaves the possibility for a return). Obviously nothing will happen while BE is at AMC, but I'd be surprised if she came back, given that she left for lack of story.

• Members

Maybe Taylor could go to Y&R. She'd actually have a snowball's chance in hell of being well-written on that show. And she does have a big fan base.

Lang.

I agree that Lesli Kay is talented. VERY talented. But the character of Felicia is so unnecessary it's unbelievable. The show has too many women and too many Forresters. Felicia is both, so why not cut her loose? I'd love to see her go back to Y&R on a permanent basis.

• Members

At least during the stint prior to her last return, she also - allegedly - would show up when she wanted to, holding up or postponing taping if need be... And oh, the face... for a while there, all she could do was smirk.

Honestly, she has had several sad things happen around her in her life (not so much to HER as to her loved ones). But no one makes more noise about a bad situation than she does. There were times when it was tough to stomach.

Back in the earlier part of the decade, I used to refer to her as daytime drama's "media whore." I remember when her eldest son changed his career direction after meeting with some life coach / Tony Robbins-type... What does Hunter do? She runs to the soap press and offers a story alleging her son had been "duped by a cult." Not the first thing I would do if I had a young-adult son who made a choice I disagreed with...

So I'm on the same page about Tylo. I think Brenda Dickson is more pleasant than she is.

• Members

Y&R already has so many women in the age group of Taylor and Felicia. They brought Ashley back to big fanfare and she's only there to worry about Victor. If they can't find story for a 25 year character then I'm not sure what they would do with Taylor or Felicia.

I think Felicia is a great character when they write for her. Even with Colleen Dion in the role. She's lost the edge she used to have because the Forresters are already divided enough. I miss the days when she had a complex relationship with Stephanie. I tuned back in to see the drama between Stephanie and Felicia when Felicia thought she was dying of cancer, and Susan and Lesli were on fire.

Hunter Tylo was a big asset to B&B for many years, but I don't believe their heart has ever been in it since her return.

Archived