Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Don't forget spoiler tags for day-ahead discussion! *cough*Alvin*cough* :P;)

My jaw dropped when I saw that. I was so cool! (no pun intended) :lol:

I hope we get some Jack/Brad flashbacks. I'm going to miss relationship.

• Members

I first started to tear up when Sharron learned about Brad. SC's eyes immediately filled with water very naturally and it got to me...Then that scene with Ashley and Victoria...

Brad under ice was really creepy and final..Kinda sucked.

• Members

I first started to tear up when Sharron learned about Brad. SC's eyes immediately filled with water very naturally and it got to me...Then that scene with Ashley and Victoria...

Brad under ice was really creepy and final..Kinda sucked.

• Members

Farewell Brad, you were truly one of my favorite characters in daytime history.

The "Bradsicle" comment was pretty damn hilarious though...

I have missed a few episodes and haven't had time to go through the Global TV webisodes...but has Jill found out about Brad?

Jill and Brad always had an interesting relationship. They both came from the wrong side of the tracks, married into and divorced out of the Abbott family, worked together at Jabot and in the end totally forgot exactly how much they had in common. One of those 'soul mate' relationships...

• Members

Brad under the ice was creepy as hell. Farewell Brad. His daughters didn't manage to cry for him which was even sadder. Colleen didn't shed a tear when she was wailing in J.T.'s arms. I think she and Abby managed to water their eyes. Thank goodness for Ashley, Victoria and Sharon or no one would have cried for the man. I look forward to Traci Maitland's return. Tracy was the one woman who loved Brad consistently. He should have stuck with her and left Ashley alone.

I hope that Noah wakes up and does some soul searching about his life. His stupid actions with Eden were the reason that Brad lost his life. Noah owes Brad to grow up and make better choices.

The Katherine scenes were well done. Nice to see the real Katherine emerge for a bit.

Archived