Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Bradiscle! Jack is so funny. I had also had to laugh at Brad's ex-wives club at his funeral, but the whole thing was very well done. Tracy was the best, of course. The flashbacks were a very nice touch. The actress who plays Colleen was decent for the first time in forever. I'm glad that Dru got some mention at the funeral.

Victor is such a bastard. He and Neil smirked at Brad's ex-wives being at his funeral, but it is a credit to Brad that they could forgive him and care for him despite the hurt from past. After all these years, Victor really believes that Ashley will turn on Jack? Ashley will never learn. She continues to give Victor more credit than he deserves.

Phyllis talking about Nick's responsibilities to his daughter makes me laugh. She didn't worry about Noah when he was married to Sharon and she was humping him all over town. Nick and his "I love you both" cracks me the hell up. He follows his dick around. I swear, the three of them deserve each other.

Good to see that Noah is feeling guilty. He should. He was directly responsible for Brad's death. He needs to make better choices from now on.

• Members

Yeah, I was a bit disturbed by that..... and where is Nikki? She was almost a wife of his too.

Not sad to see Brad go. If any vet could have been let go without any major ramifications, it was him. Now hopefully that Austrailian daughter of his is next to go. Oh and NuAbby an't act to save her life either.

Jack is so evil "Bradsicle" :lol:

Latham did kill Brad, because after her campaign to make him a leading man his viability within the show was severely reduced. I think Maria and Co. made the right decision here.

Michelle Stafford impressed the hell out of me yesterday..... she finally is putting some effort into her performance again..... If looks could kill. Watch out Sharon, the "woe is me" act won't work on her ;)

Archived