Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Members

Damn, Josh Morrow is cut! I just about fainted when he took off that coat. He is delicious. I had forgotten.

Nick and Sharon still have it! They have the passion and all the hotness. I was glad that Nick apologized for shutting Sharon out after Cassie died. But where was the guilt? At least, Sharon is getting a divorce. They were flirting and reminiscing afterward like they were back together. Nick didn't even mention Phyllis or Summer. Nick acts like he isn't even married. Typical manwhore Nick.

The Brad story is very sad. I am glad that he is going out a hero. Victor is so sickening.

I was moved by Katherine's fear that she has Alzheimer's.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My Sharon/Nick! Loved all their scenes today and thank god Phylis wasnt on to ruin them

Now Abby wants to claim Brad as her father? Oh shut up. Im really feeling for Colleen here.

I loved how its been unveiling and the end with Noah remembering Brad saved him was great

• Members

Aw, they used Cassie's Theme in one of the Nick/Sharon scenes. I love it when they do that, it almost feels like they want us to subliminally feel her presence or something. It also helps show the impact that Cassie's death still has on the characters and the show for that matter, almost four years since she passed.

I still think there will be a long road until their ultimate reunion, which I suspect might happen around the time of the fourth anniversary of Cassie's death, or much later in the year.

I forgot to mention the Katherine scenes, which were very well done. That little monologue they gave her about wanting her family and friends to know that she really is Katherine was very well acted by Jeanne.

• Members

I agree with you. I don't think this will magically make everything change when they go back to GC. If anything I expect things to get worse before they get better.

Jeanne was fabulous today!! I've grown to appreciate her more and more during this storyline!

• Members

Dear God. Forget Thad. Joshua's body is orgasmic. And it was a real nice little strip show he did when he pulled off that coat and he was topless. I was not expecting THAT! It was straight out of a romance novel LOL... or a soap opera. Back in the day, he used to be topless like ten times a week or something. I don't know why they've covered him up recently. And he looks so much better than he did.

I want an avatar of him taking his coat off. :o

I really wish I didn't read the spoilers. I would've enjoyed today's reunion a lot more. Nonetheless, it seemed lacking something. Maybe it was because there was no mention of Phyllis, that layer of guilt and, thus, danger wasn't there. It didn't seem realistic to me at all... which I'm sure was the point of the scene since it was a reminiscent/idyllic scene. But I would've liked some danger.

It shocks the hell out of me how Tammin has absolutely no chemistry with anyone. At least Kristen Alderson meshes well with just about all of her castmates on OLTL. Even Christel Khalil has chemistry with a lot of the others. But not Tammin. There isn't one redeeming thing about this actress. And it's so frustrating because she's so lucky to be in this situation right now and it seems like she's wasting it. God, it's frustrating.

I like nuAbby. There's something so fresh about her. She's such a "Clueless" type character with her spacy expressions and her "What-evah" accent. I like it. It seems organic with the character for some reason. I'll forgive the ingenue. She's not annoying like the actress who plays Eden.

I adore how Wednesday's US script was broken down. It didn't have to be Victoria who stayed in the room with Noah over night. But if it wasn't her, no one else would've been able to figure that glove was Brad's. Everyone else who was close to Brad wasn't that close to Noah. The writers used history so delicately here because Vicki's platonic/nearly-hostile relationship with Brad made it all right for her not to be out on that search and rescue team with everyone else. Brilliant! And we could say Abby could've given him the glove (the other link between Noah and Brad) but she wouldn't've been alone with him because of her age. Everyone would've found out that Brad saved Noah immediately because they'd be right outside in the waiting room and there would be no suspense in the story. Genius!

And I love how Noah was cold, which is completely realistic in hospital rooms, so Vicki looks around for blankets, couldn't find any, then eventually asks where Noah's stuff is, which is where Brad's glove is. These people take their time and base the story on at least a modicum of reality. It's so impressive, all this attention to detail. All the hard-work and TLC they put into the scripts. I really truly appreciate it.

Did I miss someone mention this in passing or are the writers gonna give Katherine her test results from her hospital visit, now two weeks ago, back to her? She's going to the pawn shop tomorrow. I hope she goes back to the doctor sometime next week.

• Members

I was waiting for Nick and Sharon, but Kay was the one who really brought it today....I was feeling her scenes, even with the story going on and on and on, but every time they air her perspective it feels fresh.

NOt feeling nuAbby today...She overworked it, and I'm hoping they don't giver her too much time during Brad's funeral. ED seemed to overcompensating on occasion. That "calm down sweetie" for little to no attitude.

• Members
Yeah, me too. Just this week I actually saw the tenderness in their relationship; I just hope they don't split them up by having one or the other cheating. It does look like JT will be starting to become a little antsy with his place in their relationship.I compare Kirsten Storms of GH to Tammin Sursok and Christel Khalil; Kirsten is a great young actress and I never thought that I could accept a recast for Maxie Jones (I really liked the young girl that originated the role but for the life of me, I cannot think of her name.) KS has great chemistry with everyone in her scenes and to be fair, I do see some chemistry with CK but none with TS. What gives? Apparently, when the actress was reading for the role of Mac, they made her do a few chemistry tests. Did anyone else see that?

It will be interesting to see what's up ahead for Sharon, when she fnds out about Brad and all of the guilt she will feel. Who will she turn too now?

• Members

Well, I know I'm going to be tarred and feathered for this, and probably be accused of "agenda pushing" or the like, but what the hell - I'm going to say it. I don't care what anyone says - Tammin was Emmy worthy today! Hell, she even made TGEB look like an amateur! A few weeks ago I was starting to wonder if maybe she would be better off on another show, but not after today. She OWNS this role! She was the highlight of the episode. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. I don't even want to think about how dull and uninteresting (not to mention inaudible) the Victor confrontation would have been with Leon in the role.

On the subject of Shick - YUCK. But it wasn't all bad - at least JM showed some skin. :)

Archived