Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

This is how you do an affair story! Take note DAYS! Y&R's affair had passion, it was emotional, it had history, it had depth, it was build up for at least 4-5 months. While DAYS goes for shallowness, no-depth, and sleaze.

• Members

This is what daytime is all about. My heartrate was actually elevated watching the episode. I don't give one flying you know what about Brad, but the suspense!

Sharon and Nick back together at least. One whore for another. They deserve each other :lol:

Eat it up Phyllis!

• Members

My goodness, I obviously have issues because I am the only one not feeling Y&R at all. Suspense? I need to rewatch this episode.

All I know is Abby and Colleen going up against Victor was laughable, all they needed was Starr from OLTL to complete this high school play.

Jeanne was awesome today conveying the character's frustration.

I really did enhjoy Sharon and Nick- they are really soulmates. Loved the pj's that looked like a china pattern. There is a real likability when these two are together- and it is such a rich history that gives this a real punch.

Other than that. I am totally blahed out on Y&R right now.

• Members

Maybe you're down on soaps right now, since you're not enjoying OLTL much either. The soap gods must have put a hit out on you. :lol:

I thought this episode was very good overall, I could have have done without Tammin Sursok, but what are you gonna do, right?

I LOVED the ending, and Noah remembering it all and the glove scenario.

Archived