Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully, with her on-screen father gone, and her on-screen mother not even living in the same town, Colleen (and the actress who plays her) will be shipped out soon. No need for the character, especially with an actress who has yet, after almost two years, to master the native accent of her character.

I think she's probably gone soon, I don't know what else they can do with her, and they barely incorporate her in with the other Abbott's, and Lily is hardly in need of her anymore. So, I guess it's a good thing Tammin keeps her options open outside of Y&R...

She was the only weak spot of an otherwise good episode for tomorrow's US show, IMO...

• Members

No surprise here, Tammin's scenes were flat today with JT; did Thad even look her in the eyes, ever? I not only noticed her accent but also noticed her bouncing and looking off to the side just as she used to. She had gotten somewhat better at the bouncing and looking away but I'm with all of you, she needs to go. Why on earth did they get rid of Brad before her. Too bad Phyllis didn't go into a rage and run Colleen over while she and Thad were out looking for Brad.

For once, I feel sorry for Sharon, Nick is toying with her and Phyllis just to please himself. Idiot!

• Members

You what I miss? Y&R's beautiful camerawork. If you remember, Y&R always had alot of sweeping camera movements.

They don't do that anymore.

I am the only one who remembers these things and I know it is creepy.

But I miss it.

And I just had to share it.

And regarding JT's bangin' bod- No wonder Amelia doesn't bother to act. If I was waking up to THAT every morning, I would be numb with delight.

and with that being said, I want Heather Tom back.

• Members

J.T. stayed this long because he has a great body and is hot. He absolutely no purpose if he isn't taking off that shirt and is tied to Victoria. After Tammin, if they don't break up Victoria and J.T. soon, I see Thad as the next to go.

Archived