Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Members

LOL LOL LOL

Well, that is a purpose!

But, seriously, the "Glow by Jabot" JT (or at least, that era) was a lot of fun. He was a snarky bastard, and no one else in his set was quite as direct or quite as sexual. He was a bad boy. Then, watching Lyndsy Fonseca melt him -- where the young innocent was more mature -- and melted his jaded heart and showed him a path to relationships that was not sexual -- well, that was awesome to see. I'll admit it...I was a total sucker for the theme song ("When You Say Nothing At All")...for him carrying her out of the ashes of Gina's. Those grand moments cemented him in my mind forever.

Sadly, after he was mellowed by Colleen, that has started Thad's long nightmare of being a "good boyfriend"...truly, Paul Williams 2.0...righteous and therefore boring.

I can't help but believe, though, that if his relationship with Victoria and the Newmans went bad...he might return to snarky bastard. And THAT would be fun.

And, in the end, he is one of the best built men in daytime. And that, it seems to me, is reason enough for him to persist. Yes, I'm shallow that way.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luckinbill has an amazing body. He's also an extremely good looking guy. But more importantly, Luckinbill has grown into a nice, capable actor. JT should have never been so softened by Colleen and Mackenzie. That's why I miss Brittany. Woodland and Luckinbill had great chemistry. She was a troublemaker and JT needs to be the bad boy. Loved him calling her, "Princess". I'd love for him to become the next beefcase showcase like Don Diamont was for years but if MAB has no plans for JT(or his body), he needs to go.

• Members

I think Tammin has done great this week she has improved alot in my eyes. I think she is a very talented actress. Her accent is OK she does a good American accent considering she is Australian it does sometimes leak out but its not that noticeable.

Victor has a German accent, Cane is supposed to be Australian yet he sounds half American to me. Victor is always mumbling in that quiet voice of his i cant understand a word he is saying. To me he is a crap actor.

Leading men Material is Jack, Brad, Nick. Anyone but Victor who is plain awful and bores me to tears.

As for JT i have always loved him body, face and all he has the whole package just gorgeous! :wub: but his face is just a bit too skinny.

• Members

SHICK fans have been demanding a new SHICK sex scene...after watching "that" .... someone needs to teach SC how to do a "love" scene..or an "adultery" scene....he never touched her below the neck and she never allowed her body to touch his body.... and who wears a black bra and panties that look like that under flannel PJ's????

SHICK fans need to ask for a refund!!!! that was a joke.... a real bad joke!!!! JM could have been "performing" with an inflatable doll "it" would have looked my life like!!!

hope it was worth it, cause it don't think you will be seeing something that bad again for a long long time!!!!

Archived