Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm trying to stay away from Lily posts. But the middle ground she needs to do something outside of Billy or bumping into Cane. Like working for Niel, being around friends, I'm sure their others things she could do. After everything is said & done she still don't have any goals in life but to be with whoever is left after the truth comes out about Chloe baby.

• Members

Whatever guys.

This crap was just plain boring and totally uninspired.

I don't need nonstop action.

But this is just underproduced blahness.

And yes, classic Y&R was always days and days of waiting and buildup. Bill Bell was the master. It was awesome.

And Y&R's stellar production values made up for it. (The waiting)

The production is reminding me of Lynn Marie. It seems quite sparse and the show is way too quiet or something.

Where the hell are my Katherine and Murphy?

• Members

For the last few episodes it's been night time and there's been a slow build up to the inclement weather that's now affecting GC and wherever the cabin is. So it's understandable that there wouldn't be many people out and that would account for the sparse feeling. It hasn't bothered me, actually it's made things seem a bit more realistic, I mean if there were a lot of people doing things in this type of weather we'd be complaining about how stupid the characters were being written.

It seems like we're now looking in on different characters and getting to see what they are doing while Mother Nature is wreaking havoc outside.

• Members
PB? Are you kidding?

I'm still not impressed and the accent was awful. If we are stuck with her then I will most definitely be FF through her scenes especially since Colleen is not an Australian. If they decide to pair her with boring Thad then I definitely won't be watching those scenes!! Why didn't TIIC just bring her on as another Australian since she has such a hard time focusing on her accent and acting at the same time?

Nick is such a dumb ass although I love Phyllis teetering on the edge. Who wants to bet that Sharon gets pregnant after their romp?

• Members

Good lord has Sharon been in that cabin all year? Sure feels like it and now she's stuck even longer.

Haha to Phyllis being shut down by the cops. If only she would die in this storm

The last scene with Eden crying in Michael's arms was about the worst acting Ive seen on this show in a long time. Girl was absolutely dreadful.

• Members

I don't have to like PB, just as you don't have to like TS. I happen to think PB's performances are cheesy and melodramatic - especially in the last few years. (Not that I would ever want him to leave the show - he is part of the fabric of Y&R. He should just stick to business storylines.)

Archived