Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

It's been a long time since I've seen THAT video, Dee! Thanks. :)

No doubt about it, I loved the show today. But then I'm fairly easy to please. Give me Nick and Sharon and Kay and Murphy and right now, I won't ask for more than that. I love those two couples. It's always amazing to me how Joshua and Sharon can slide so easily right back into that rhythm they have.

• Members

Amazing episode! Loved all of it!

The ending was great! Can't wait for more!!

Love that Abby is against Victor now. Also, Colleen vs Victor was actually good. I liked how Tammin did that scene actually.

Shick.. OMG! SO HOT! The sexy sax music was back! Loved it!

Kay and Murphy are so good together...

I can't believe how good Y&R is!!

• Members

dmarex: that is a stunning photo of Vail.

It was a good episode except for Sursok's part although it wasn't her worst scene; she reminds me of someone on the verge of having a temper tantrum complete with stomping her feet when she's trying to showcase Colleen's mad side . Either I didn't pay that much attention to the scene or her accent was better in tow. I've liked Haley Erin up until this week. She did not do a good job with showing her emotions either; was she smiling during the scenes when she should have been upset? I was actually more impressed with how EB's Victor kept his composure while Colleen was expressing her displeasure with him.

• Members

Yes, it really is a stunning picture. :) I miss Vail.

And about the TS part..... after spending a year and a half trying to hide her accident, it was a given that she would have learned by now how to actually do it. I just hope I won't have to worry about this for long.

• Members

This storyline is so good right now that I can't NOT watch it even if I do not care for Sursok as Colleen. I just thought her scenes with Victor was rather juvenile. Oh well, it seems we are stuck with her; I just hope they don't put Jolleen back together, been there done that!

I miss Vail and Chris both; I pray that he's released from jail soon even if they don't pair them back up.

Archived