Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Members

So I'm watching a scene between Phyllis and Adam (actually their first meeting) and I nocited for the first time how much chemistry they share. I think that would be a great coupling for Phyl after her marraige inevitably blows over. I can just IMAGINE the look on Nick's face. Hehe.

EDIT: Here's the scene BTW...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow Phyliss sure looked pathetic wanting to gloss over everything and then refusing to let Nick leave.

Victor had some nerve showing up at Brad's funeral. I hate him now more than ever

Ashley's hair looks amazing straight the way they had it. Very stylish

I have a question. Victoria asked Ashley if Brad knew from the beginning that Abby wasnt his. Was there ever a possibility that he thought she could have been? How did he and Ashley even get together and why did they divorce? I loved them together while they were still a couple

• Members

^^If that is true, I'm really starting to get tired of MS's dictation of story. It's getting really, really annoying. I think they could revisit the Adam/Phyllis thing, it would be explosive with all the animosity between Nick and Adam.

• Members

Okay, so Y&R literally dots every i and crosses every t. This is marvellous! Lauren is essential...she almost killed him one of the last times he came near death :)

Which makes me hope hope hope that when Nikki comes home, she also gets a brief graveside farewell with Brad.

Archived