Y&R: Jack's new lady

• Members

If she is still with Nick then she is even more of a idiot than I thought. I think Joshua Morrow made it clear that it will be awhile before they reunite Nick & Sharon. It won't happen right away, but I think it will. Phyllis will just be wasting her time with Nick. I am sure she will become even more paranoid and a even bigger schemer. It will be fun to watch her shoot herself in the foot some more.

I prefer Jack with Phyllis, but even now I am not sure that she is worthy of Jack. I hope this new romance works for him. He needs someone that is in to him as much as he is in to her.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually like Jack and Phyllis more than I do Nick and Sharon and was hoping that when they split up Nick and Phyllis that she would go back to Jack. But I can't stand Nick and Phyllis so I'm not happy to hear that they aren't splitting just yet. Of the four, Jack is by far my favorite and I want to see him happy.

• Members

Oh I agree with you about Jack. I have always loved Jack. After what Phyllis did to him on his date with Sharon though, I just don't want to see them back together. She is so worried about holding onto Nick that she destroyed Jack's marriage. I think he needs to make her regret what she did first before they ever have a chance again. Something tells me that she will still be trying to fix her marriage with Nick the only way she knows how for awhile after his ONS with Sharon. We will get stuck with some more awful Phick love scenes.

This is why I hope that Jack moves on. He needs to be the center of attention for awhile.

• Members

Ain't that the truth.... Sharon and him biting the dust is the best thing that ever happened to him, he doesn't know that yet, but he will.

Once a whore, always a whore in my book. Sharon, that is.

Stacey tends to play the crazed psycho well, so I am sure she'll have an agenda.... who knows maybe she'll be in cahoots with Victor.

• Members

They are both no better. As far as I am concerned its karma for Phyllis that Sharon is doing exactly the same thing to Phyllis as what Phyllis did to Sharon all those years ago. Finally the wrong of Phick is being righted.

• Members

Isn't that the truth? Nick is the one that I'm pissed with and I don't want him with either of them.

Have they not yet hired an actress for Mac or just not released the info yet? You would think so since she will start airing in March.

Archived