Y&R: Jack's new lady

• Members

According to a fansite of the actress, Stacy Haiduk is joining the cast of Y&R as Jack's new love interest.

In other news, SID reports that that the casting call for Alex will be a recasted Mac.

I'm very excited about Haiduk coming to Y&R. She was just so badly used on AMC that it hurt to watch it, maybe now she will get to show off her talents more, just like Billy Miller. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is true, this is great news. I thought I read that the actress wouldn't be connected to soaps, but she is a great find. AMC really did her wrong both times she was on. I can see her and Peter having Chemistry. Its amazing Y&R pick up alot of talent that was wasted on AMC. Stacey (ex-Hannah), Billy Miller (ex-Richie), and the chick that plays Chloe. I know Peter Bergman is enjoying this been that he is also from AMC.

I Hope the young lady they get to play "Alex"/"Mac" can act very well and have great chemistry with Jeanne Cooper.

• Members

I haven't watched Y&R in years but Stacy Haiduk might get me to tune in. During her short stints on AMC she quickly became one of my favorite actresses. She will be a perfect match for Peter Bergman and her acting style is a great match for Y&R.

• Members

Nooooo!! Damn it, Y&R! Bring back Ash Bash! I just know they will get a Kimsey-like Mac. Who btw was never what Mac used to be! They totally changed the character of Mac for worse with Kimsey recast. And I have a feeling they'll go with that type again. UGH!

Archived