Y&R: Jack's new lady

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she's a Diane recast as well. Although why they want to de-age her, is beyond me. Why can't they hire women over 50 for roles? MAB doesn't seem as keen on creating new roles when there are plenty of previously established characters who have drifted off the canvas but still have ties.

My disappointment comes from them bringing back Mac. She is not needed unless it's to believe Katherine and submit to the DNA test that Jill does not. However, this show might as well be called Romance Polygons since Katherine seems to be the only character who isn't involved in a triangle, quadrangle...... Can't two people just be in a relationship for once? I'm not disappointed that Ashley isn't coming back, she was always such a skowly and miserable girl just like Eden1.

I think Sharon is worse because she abandoned her children for a fling and went after both her Father in Law and Brother in Law. I don't recall Nick shoving his tongue down Doris' throat. But now he's as bad as Sharon for abandoning his sick child just to get his groove thing on.

• Members

Interesting. Maybe she IS a Diane recast? She does look very similar to Alex Donnelley...if so that's a real shame. Nobody can fill Diane Jenkins' stilettos like Alex Donnelley. That part is hers and hers alone. Susan Walters failed miserably as Diane (but would have worked as a new character)...

Wait and see though, Stacy Haiduk is a good actress.

• Members

Just like I never accepted Amelia Heinle as Victoria, I will never accept this girl as Mackenzie Browning. Mac is not a cheerleader/top model type of a girl. Not to say that AshBash is not beautiful, cause she is! Did you see her latest photos at imdb.com? OMG! She's def hot! But it's just Mac is not a blond bimboish, cheerleaderish, smily, giggly type that they turned her into when Kimsey was in a role. Okay, maybe not so bimboish, but whatever...

• Members

Same thing here. I can't enjoy of Heinle's Victoria, and I'm already refusing to accept this recast.

She apparently screen-tested with Billy and Adam.

Can one of the mods change the title to "Y&R: One lady cast, one recast" or something like that?

Archived