OLTL: Discussion for the week January 12th

• Members

The OLTL script-writers are really beating this "Namaste" joke into the ground, aren't they?

On a positive note, I'm loving the dynamic between Alderson and Clifton. And by dynamic, I do NOT mean "romantic chemistry". Their scenes have a nice easy rapport, and I look forward to seeing where their relationship goes, as long as it remains platonic.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do I suddenly imagine RC reading the scripts and writing in the corner "Where's Namaste?" I'm sorry, but the dude has a lame, lame sense of humor most of the time. I LOL uproariously at some of the stuff that they do on this show, but a lot of it falls so flat for me.

Scott Clifton has always reminded me of JPL and having him on OLTL further drives the similarities home for me. Their voices sound so much alike.

• Members

I knew the moment I saw that table covering up David's "lower area" that Dorian was gonna end up giving him head, lol. I'm surprised the FCC didn't throw a fit.

I must say Kirsten Alderson and Scott Clifton have amazing chemistry! I say pair those two up.

Those Marty and Nora scenes were awesome!! HBS and SH were fantastic!

Cole is so fuckin whiny and annoying! :rolleyes:

The Jess scenes were excellent! Though I wish Viki would have shut up and let her try and remember on her own.

And I'm starting to wonder if Brody really did shoot that kid, or if Wes did it and let Brody think he did.

• Members

The started doing them again for November sweeps but seem to still being doing them. They said they wanted people to know what was coming up during sweeps month.

Strange request - does anyone have Friday, January 9th, 2009 end credits that could PM me?

Archived