OLTL: Discussion for the week January 12th

• Members

I cannot say enough how much I am loving the aftermath of the Todd/Marty crap. I am not liking Marty so much, that I cannot wait until she regains her memory and I'm waiting for it. At the same time, Wes is a cool character, and it moves John over to beefing with him because spoilers indicate that Todd is going to have a huge new beef coming soon in another Llanview man. I am loving Todd, I could never turn on him anyway. I believe he and Starr are on the way to making up which I love as well.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the first day I've EVER liked Matthew...he rocked those scenes today...I don't care if it's a total personality shift. It's the first time I haven't cringed when he the Alderson kid was acting..I loved it.

And what to say about my boy Todd..I'm a Todd fan forever, and I loved his honesty when he didn't think Starr was there..And even when he was talking to Starr you could see that love still.

• Members

I'm not gonna lie (I hate it when people here in New York say that), I liked Matthew today too. His utterly neutral delivery of his first few lines actually had me questioning if he was telling the truth or not. He went from innocent to wannabe badass in one scene with more finesse than BW's Jess/Tess/Bess/Mess. I think less is more is gonna work for this kid if they keep a light under him.

• Members

Matthew, what a brat! He was so rude today! No way would any child of mine be caught with drugs and then proceed to give me atittude about it and Id stand there and take it. My mother would have smacked me into next week if I gave her lip like that and tried to throw it back around on her. I hate this kid and wanted to smack him myself

• Members

I love Todd and Starr. I hope they get back on track. Such chemistry between those two.

Wow, Eddie Alderson is a good actor! I really believed him throughout this entire episode. Loving the storyline. LMFAO at Nora: "THAT went well." :lol: Am I the only one that thinks she's hysterical? I loved her facial expression when Bo said neither of them had smoked pot, haha.

Jessica and Brody make me sympathize but also make me want to see them naked together. GOOD chemistry all around :)

Rex and Shane were too funny. Glad to see Michael and Marcie providing comic relief, but they need to get them a story, otherwise they might as well send them and Layla off to an attic somewhere. Perhaps the triangle that they tested before? I kind of liked Michael with Layla.

Cole and Marty were heartbreaking. Come back to the good side, Cole! :P

• Members

[Jessica and Brody make me sympathize but also make me want to see them naked together. GOOD chemistry all around smile.gif}

[Rex and Shane were too funny. Glad to see Michael and Marcie providing comic relief, but they need to get them a story, otherwise they might as well send them and Layla off to an attic somewhere. Perhaps the triangle that they tested before? I kind of liked Michael with Layla]

I KNOW I AGREE- I just want those two to get busy!

And I think you basically just said what is going to happen- Michael, Marcie, and Layla will all leave the show within the next 12 months.

Their stories have played out and the funds could be better served elsewhere, I think they are gone soon- once the truth about the baby comes out.

• Members

LMFAO at Roxy and Rex. Seriously, they are both hysterical. :lol:

I still don't get how they're going to

It's looking improbable right now.

LOL, It does seem like Vanessa's accent is stronger. I was also glad to hear Lola call her out. I still say there's something off about how Ray's wife died and I doubt Vanessa did it, especially if they want to keep her around as one of their leading male's love interest. They have to make her sympathetic. Anyone think Lola did it? I could forgive her for it. :P

• Members

Lola sucks

Vanessa sucks

What a waste of money. What a waste of time.

Roxie kills me. Bo and Rex's conversation has been very well done and real. I would have reacted just like Rex did.

To All My Shadows- You can have both Christian and Antonio. They will be waiting in your boudoir tonight. But you must hold them captive (maybe in a cage like Y&R circa 1989) so they can never appear on my screen again.

Archived