OLTL: Discussion for the week January 12th

• Members

LOL, thank you! I'm still waiting for ME to wow me (although he's been marginally better under Carlivati).

Yesterday's episode seemed to be about extremely uncomfortable mother-son, parent-child interactions. Shane walking in on nekkid Rex & Gigi behind the sofa. Cole listening in on John & Blair and finding out that his mom is trying to f*ck away the bad memories with random strangers. Todd & Viki talking about Todd's relationship with Starr. Starr being all "I was the reason your mom committed suicide" to Skylar Joplin. The show was one big Freudian nightmare!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm proud of Eddie Alderson. I think he held his own very well today with RSW and HBS! Bo looked like he wanted to mow Matthew down, though. He was uber-pissed!

I get that Matthew is a little smart-alek type and that he's going to have tendency not to care at all about what his parents tell him, and it makes sense. He grows up in a family full of liars, cheaters, criminals, and who knows what else. But they really turned it on like a light, didn't they? They portrayed him as a perfectly well-adjusted kid until now, and he's all of a sudden acting like one of Roseanne's kids.

• Members

I like Eddie Alderson. I am always surprised when he gets a bad rap here.

Very natural, very believable. And he's turning into a cute kid.

His sister on the other hand- Awful!

When people breathe that chick's name in the same sentence with Younger Actress Emmy, I cringe.

And then cal my mother and say "What's a CLITORIS??""

And everytime Brody and Jessica talk all close like that- I get the vapors.

I don't know how she doesn't rip his clothes off in EVERY scene they share.

They are hot together!

By the way:

"What's a clitoris?"

• Members

I like both of them. With the right storyline, both of them can hit it out of the park. But both have their moments of non-committal. But hey, they're kids, cut 'em a break. It's not like they're going on thirty with a college education like Colby on AMC who STILL can't act.

• Members

I agree on all counts. Eddie is better now than his sister was at that age, definitely. When she was 14-15, wasn't that around the time Starr was running around New York with that kid who now plays gaybrotherEric on Gossip Girl? His was Travis on OLTL, right?

LMAO. I'm gonna be easy on Moncrief for the rest of the week. Two days in a row of laughing at her acting is not very nice.

• Members

Another well written episode by MPL. Keep this up Michelle and you might get on my list of script writers RC should keep.

Loved Matthew/Bo/Nora's discussion. Love how the show figured in Bo's time in the service.

Loved the Marty/Cole scenes. Very emotional.

LMAO at Shane's question and Marcie's reaction. Today was a very good show.

• Members

Today's show was very good. I totally loved the scenes with Matthew/Nora and Bo, they were very well written and acted.

I did a Marcie right along with her today when Shane asked Michael that question. So was not expecting that, it made me LMAO.

Wes needs to punch John's lights out.

For the first time in a LONG time I liked Todd, his scenes with Starr were very good.

Archived