Days: SOW spoilers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and talking about getting pregnant with Austin kid. It was just a couple weeks or so Sami was telling Lucas that she doesn't have feeling for Austin when Lucas asked her! CRAP!!!!!

I am afriad to think what Days will have in store for christmas...

Boring crap, I tell you! I am glad at least some fans are enjoying this cause I SERIOUSLY don't see the appeals of these storyline!

Most improved Show went out the door quickly............

• Members

Me niether.I didnt even thought the show deserved be the most improved show since it was crap all year long!

Btw,I love your christie Banner.too bad I dislike Carrie,they should have never brought her back for THIS!

so not looking forward to next year..all filled with Boring stories that will drag forever,then suddenly rush and end quick when they will realize most of the viewers dont care and then start yet another crappy group of stories.

time to let JERK go.

• Members

It is 1995 redux. And I don't know about anyone else, but I want my characters and my show to evolve over time, not remain static. Even worse, the show seems to be regressing with this storyline which is just insulting to fans.

• Members

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! :angry::angry::angry:

Does Jennifer see Jack's "ghost", or is it the real Jack hiding in the bushes? It is just [!@#$%^&*] stupid!

I think the least J&J fans deserve is Jack being home with his family for Christmas - if I got that, I could put up with the inevitable triangle in 2006.

And, as for the rest of it, I couldn't give a [!@#$%^&*]!

Thank goodness I've stopped watching DAYS!

Y&R and B&B rock, in comparison!

• Members

I think everything sounds GREAT except for the Jack and Jennifer material. As for the Austin/Carrie/Sami stuff, sounds great, can't wait and the Marlena/John/Alex stuff sounds great.

Also who wants to bet that Victor agrees to help Kate keep the secret about Claire's paternity. I LOVE it, Vic and Kate teaming up together (lets hope).

• Members

It definitely is the writing. I can see where people who aren't old JnJ fans are coming from because if I had just watched them since they were brought back--I don't think I would see the appeal of them either. Old JnJ fans feel very strongly for them because of their history. Most old-school JnJ fans believe that their love story was the greatest one ever told in daytime history--I know I do--and that is what makes us so loyal to them. That makes us root for them despite everything, even through the craptastic writing of the last few years.

Archived