Days: SOW spoilers

• Members

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...iledrotten.msnw

Jack and Jenn Reunite!

Jenn comes face to face with her "dead" husband Jack this week on Days, or so she thinks.

The two reunite briefly in the garden but then Jenn rushes back to her house to share her news with Frankie and Hope.Jeen says You are not going to believe this, He's alive!Preview Bill Warlock. Frankie and Hope are both like Really.

They ask if Jenn saw Jack. She says she thinks she did, contiunes Warlock. Of course that makes Hope/Frankie question whether or not she really saw him. Frankie goes to check the grounds and does think he saw someone but the more he looks he comes up empty and concludes it was a figment of Jenn's imagination

Jenn is convinced. She tells Hope what he says-that she should move on with Frankie.

While Jenn admits to Hope that she does have feelings for Frankie, its nothing like what she feels with Jack. Frankie overhears, but doesn't not take it personally, insists Warlock. Jenn shoul love and miss her man.

Nor does it prompt Frankie to leave town, like he had planned. In fact. he may very well decide to stay put.

Caught in the act

His heart belongs to Carrie, but Austin kiss lands on Sami this week on DAYS. And Carrie catches them in the lip-lock.

The smooch takes place at and L.A resturant, where Lucas tells Carrie that he wants to buy her company in the hopes of luring her back to Salem. At another table, Sami/Austin/Nicole are meeting a backer to fund a takeover of Carrie's company. Austin howerver, has more than business on his mind, so he questions Sami about Carrie.

Because they are sisters, Austin thinks there may be the off chance that they've spoken. reason AP. "Its the first time Austin asks about Carrie straight-out since he's been back in town, although there has been a lot of alluding-to.

Sami is hurt that Austin still cares about Carrie. "Sami tells Austin that Carrie is still living in Israel and happy and in love with Mike, says Peck. Austin apologizes. Austin a sensitive guy, he doesn't want to hut Sami's feelings.

Later after being trapped in the laddies room with Sami and herainf her ranble on about Austin and Lucas Carrie sliips out unnoiticed and fesses to Lucas about her lingering feelings for Austin. Carre and Lucas leave but Carrie returns to the resturant to get some papers she left behind. She then spots Austin kissing Sami, but itsn't not the buss stop she think it is.

Austin ends up in this kissing contest for charity explains Peck. He has to kiss someone and of course he chooses Sami. And he really kisses her!

Carrie is crushed but Sami is thrilled. Maybe she can nab Austin after all. Austin didn't even think about giving Sami the wrong impression, downplays Peck. He has a couple ofdrinks and was just having a good time. There will always be a connection/chemistry between Austin/Sami. but he's still pining for Carrie.

Shawn saves the Days

Claire isn't doing so good and needs more blood.

Bell and Shawn can't dontate but Shawn lies to the nurse. Belle is moved says Madison. But Shawn falls to the floor but Lexi stabilizes Shawn. But clarie isn't getting better and is administer last rites by Fath Jansen. Belle ask everyone to leave so ahse and Phillip could be alone. Belle want a miracle.

Shawn asks his mom to take the angel they have on the christmas tree to the hospital so it can protect Claire.

Martha say Belle is more comfortable with Shawn and most at peace when he is around.

Doesn't bode well for Phillip or Mimi.

Nothing to do with the article but if anyone was wondergin what kind of doll Clair was its a fisher price doll accoring to Kyle Brandt, and its ugly he says. Kyle thinks they won't get a real baby until Shawn finds out he is the father.

John/Marlen Kiss

They kiss at Chex Rogue. Kate is on date with John and Marlena wit Alex

Maggie sets them up. Marlen is crying, John comforts her and kisses her. Marlen is taken aback. John has a mistletoe and it jogs Marlena memory ,about mistleoe past with John. John goes for another kiss, and Marlen responsive.

Alex see this and is mad, Marlen say its the mistletoe and its a tradition. Marlen has flashback of being with John and Alex. She chooses Alex. John goes home with Kate. John watches Alex and Marlena from the hotel window and sees them kissing. . John thinks he has lost Marlena forever.

Can't Miss Mondays Decebmer 12th

Kate tells Victor that Shawn is the father or Belle's baby.

Week of December 19:

John Finds someone who could help him win back Marlena.

Bo and Hope get the scare of their lives.

The hortons hang their traditional Christmas ornament

YAWN.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I am REALLY trying to stay positive about DAYS. And this whole "back to traditional stories" thing is good, but NONE of the above makes me want to tune in. WHY? Here's why:

John/Marlena: there is no storyline movemnet what so ever... Yeah, sure Marlena and John kiss, but it leads to NOTHING! She's back with Alex, he's watching them again through the window... big deal... he has been doing this for months!

Jack/Jen: I won't even comment..

Shimi/Phelle: As much as I hate saying this, this could be my favorite storyline right now. And lasts rites to Claire? Wow, maybe the kid really does die...

Carrie/Austin/Sami/Lucas/Nicole: A kissing contest? You must be kidding me? Sorry, but this is lame... no more words for this storyline... and I was sooo excited about Carrie coming home... I will give them more time for this SL, but so far not so good at all...

• Members

Manny,Join us at the dark side :lol:

I dont believe claire will die.the show is too damn predictable,she will probably be the xmas miracle and will be cured.

Ugh I know.Sami and Lucas/Jack and Jennifer..both couple deserve to get better stories.Lumi can be Days' next supercouple..but they Dont even give them a chance.

• Members

LMAO!!

I hope Carrie slaps some damn sense into Austin cause he must have been really drunk if he thaught that the kiss wouldn't give Sami the wrong impression!

A Kiss contest(at a fancy resturnat in L.A, never heard of that)...all I have to say it could have been SO MUCH worser!

• Members

The Jack/Jennifer storyline is beyond dumb. You know I can't see the appeal of these two but I think the reason is that ever since they were brought back the writing has been so lousy I just can't take them seriously. Because everyone seems to love them! So I don't get it...it has to be the writing.

I really want Austin & Carrie back together but this stupid quad with Scami must stop. I can't stand her.

• Members

Well, if they continue with stories like this, I just might.. :D

I know! I hate how everyone who comes back to town ends up in a storyline with same people they were involved before they left (Frankie with Jack and Jen; Billie with Bo and Hope, Carrie with Austin and Sami etc). I mean, come on! Yeah, sure, it's okay for Sami and Carrie to rivals... they always will be... they will never like each other... but they can do this in a work storyline without them fighting for the same man! Sami wanting Austin all of the sudden is crazy!

• Members

Bored with this crap?

Bored with Carrie and Sami regressing? See another perspective in my fanfic where Carrie comes to the aid of Sami in her time of need and Sami responds in kind...

Bored with Marlena's amnesia and Alex's motives? See another perspective in my fanfic where Marlena gets her memory back in a startling way and choses John. Alex finds an unlikely alli in Victor to help him win Marlena back...

Bored with the spinning wheels over Jack's death? See another perspective where Jack's funeral leads to shocking twist: Abbey goes off the deepend and is diagnosed with the same mental disorder Laura (recently returned) had while Bo and Hope unearth a mystery 16 years in the making when they discover that not only is Jack's coffin missing, but his brother's is too...

Bored with Nicole having no storyline? See anther perspective when Nicole and Max share a heated one-night-stand that might lead into something more...

Bored with the tired old Claire storyline with Belle flip-flopping between Phillip and Shawn? See another perspective where Phillip learns the truth that Belle is still in love with Phillip and decides to leave her, starting a nasty custody fight pitting John vs. Victor...

Click on the blogs in the menu bar above and check out my FANFIC.... Want to know what Eric, Rex, Mike, Bill, Kayla, Kim and Cassie have been up to? My fanfic gives you an update from my perspective.

Please check it out and let me know what you think...

Archived