Harper's Island: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm...it's described as:

A horror-inspired drama, this CBS series is about a group of friends and family who meet to celebrate a wedding on an island just outside Seattle, an island that is famous for a streak of unsolved murders seven years ago. Suspense ensues when they end up dead one by one; has the killer returned or is someone else to blame?

Sounds like a counterintuitive premise for longterm show. :P Suspense ensues when I wonder if Christopher Gorham is going to break his track record of being on a show for only 1-2 years. :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't given any thought as to who the killer is because I'm still trying to figure out why no one has found any of the dead bodies or even wondered what happen to the people who were killed yet. DID I MISS SOMETHING????? Harry Hamlin fell through a hole in that bridge and was cut in half for goodness sake.

• Members

I think as far as the show time line goes through that only happened the night/early morning before, and they are only like midway through the next day. I think the last epsidoe ended the next night. And the groom did ask a few people if they had seen him.

• Members

This is my new fave show. It all takes place in 5 days but over 13 episodes, so people don't wonder about missing people just yet, but they do mention people asking about missing people. The kills are very cool and inventive (the one where the socialite falls into a hole and the killer pours gasoline on her and sets her on fire was wicked). And it really could be anyone. I love mysteries. ?i have no clue as to who's the killer yet but my money's on a Wellington. And i'm really hoping the killer's a female. So much more interesting for me when it is.

• Members

Well, the killer actually send Henry an SMS from his uncle's mobile phone where it said that he'll be back on the wedding day. That's why nobody wonders about uncle's whereabouts....as for the socialite, I am wondering too? Wasn't she the best friend of the bride?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I did. It was WOW!!!! I can't believe Wakefield is alive. I always thought that there are 2 murderers, but I was sure Wakefield wasn't one of them. Boy, I was wrong...

Maggie is such an idiot. "I'll leave, because he attacks only the newcomers." Like what? Good riddance.

My predictions/wishes:

Jesse is the other killer and he is Abby's brother. Maybe Henry, but not so sure on him.

Cal, Chloe, Shea, Madison, Trish and Abby survive. Possibly Henry.

• Members

I'll really be non-plussed if Jesse is the other murderer. i hope it's Chloe. I want a female bad-ass!!!

And it's so lame that Wakefield is really alive. So all these cules and thinking who's doing this and that - and it's some guy we haven't even met. Ugh. It really let me down.

Archived