Harper's Island: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, this sounds so strange to me. I think they only discovered Jesse NOW so that the viewers get confused. I don't think Jesse has anything to do with it.

Am I the only one who actually thinks Chloe survived the fall and still could be Wakefield's accomplice , possibly his daughter?

• Members

they didnt expose Jesse as the one helping Wakefield. Could very easily be a red herring - and im going with Henry.

Chloe killing herself was fantastic. That was a great scene. very in character for her. To take the power away from him.

Cant wait for the finale. Trish running in the woods in her wedding dress? Looks awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes yes - I watched it. It was overall a very entertaining show. The reason for the murders was......they wanted to do a 13 week miniseries with gruesome deaths! Ha!

I wish CBS would do this again though - every summer. It was expertly produced and though the writing had holes so deep you could fit FreeWilly in - it was still gripping and engaging. Though it did leave me with one unanswered question - why did the killers leave abby the Ave Maria song???

• Members

I loved it but wasn't surprised by the time the final killer/accomplice was revealed. Still, it was perfect summer distraction. I wish they'd do it again. I think CBS made a mistake starting it before the end of the regular season.

I, too, was left with one burning question: Whither Gigi?!? That poor little scraggly dog. I hope someone found her. :(:D

• Members

i was surprised, the show as far as the creative level goes was mediocre.

however i was entertained for all thirteen and found myself rooting for characters, and thats all i care about.

i loved it for what it was, a cheesy campy 13 week murder mystery.

i was sad when Trish was killed. Katie C. has become a great young actress. The guy who played the fisherman/abbys love was also really good. as was the girl who played Chloe.

Archived