Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

and there are alot of people who may not be breathing a year from now.

Edited by Roman

• Members

He said they were without merit.  So you know.....they must be without merit because he said so.  And only he knows the truth.

On the other hand, he told the congressional leaders with whom he met this evening that he lost the popular vote because of voter fraud. You know like 3-5 million fraudulent votes. No evidence or anything but since he said it then it must be true.

If ThinSkin wants to cut down on some wasted taxpayer dollars he would ban Jason Chaffetz and Issa from holding useless hearings.  But then what would they do to pretend they're all about their constituents?

Edited by Wales2004

• Members

Then if we're all here (which sadly I don't even know if we will be...) in a year, I'll agree, but it's tough for me to forget about 9/11, Iraq, Katrina, etc. this soon. W put on a better public face than Trump, but his team were the ones who essentially took millions to slaughter for a PR exercise and for Cheney's friends. They were also fueled by ignorance and peddled ignorance. The biggest difference is that a few months in, Jim Jeffords left the GOP, which meant a tied Senate, and a roadblock to some (sadly not near enough) of the plans of Rove and company. That won't happen here.

• Members

So much about her, especially this, is what SNL would have excelled at lampooning decades ago. Now they just take cheap shots at a child. 

Speaking of Conway, this talks about her integral role in Trumpland and about so many other meltdowns in the last few days (sorry if this was already posted):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-first-days-inside-trumps-white-house-fury-tumult-and-a-reboot/2017/01/23/7ceef1b0-e191-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.48b7f1a2f321

• Members

A lot of my family is Russian (but anti-Putin and aren't living in Russia) and my aunt watches some sort of Russian television channel all the time and tells me about how much they fawn over Trump on the Russian state news show. Anyway, she just rang me and told me she saw Trump's eldest daughter hawking some sort of Russian app that tracks and records your travels and that is developed by Russian intelligence officials (so I'm sure this app reports back to them somehow). I look it up and sure enough, it's definitely a real thing. Have any of you guys seen this over there in your news coverage? It's definitely alarming.

• Members

Holy moly. You mentioned this and Louise Mensch a journalist at The Guardian was on twitter today talking about how someone from Ivanka's company is peddling this and trying to get it installed on various platforms. People were calling her paranoid when she talked about it being from Russia. She was asking if anyone saw it reported on the news. If you have twitter her handle is @louisemensch and she's a verified user. I'm guessing if you know someone who has seen it being peddled she'd be interested in hearing about it.