Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Spicer lied about federal hiring being up so that it could seem as if they are putting a stop to waste. Federal hiring actually decreased since 2009.  It is probably the case that there was not much in the way of hiring or creation of new positions anyway, since automation and budget cuts have caused reductions in staff across the board (with the exception of the military).  Trump's all about taking credit for what was already being done or going to be done anyway.

While he's "befriending" the unions for bragging purposes, he wants to gut the civil service's equivalent of a union by reducing the minimum pay to $1. 

Cutting government waste would be great if they actually cut waste but the 30% jobs that they are likely to not cut much in the way of waste.  They need to be able to fund his "great" deals since he so easily gave up $7 million or so in tax dollars to fund the 700 jobs he "saved" in that Carrier deal (which btw does not prevent Carrier from making other job cuts).

• Members

He did. like W. he now has this look like "Oh I have to do some work now?" he just wanted it in his portfolio, and I also believe this is nothing but one gigantic business deal for him.  I am now also almost convinced that  Melania can't stand him, and is only with him because of her son and his money. She is looking the way she does because IMPO she hoped he get his ass KICKED and she would finally get TF away from him, sue him for divorce and get her son away from him.  I just saw a video where she smiled at him when he said something to her...and the second he turned back around she had a look on her face like she had threw up a bit.