Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not impressed. He's one of the few people in this country who is in a position to do something that could stop this man but instead he just decides to stand to the side and pretend he's doing something moral. It's like he's looking at a house on fire and instead of using the fire extinguisher in his hand, he just decides to walk out the door.

• Members

": Pathetic - you have no sufficient evidence that Donald Trump did not suffer from voter fraud, shame! Bad reporter.

So the president elect thinks reporters have to prove negatives, also he's speaking about himself in the 3rd person. This just keeps getting better.

• Members

^ I remember that. Speaking about himself in the 2nd and 3rd person is obnoxious, no doubt. I'm much more disturbed by the lack of basic logic in the notion that if someone can't prove a negative, it's true. Jesus take the wheel.  I can't believe we have elected another President who is intellectually inferior so soon after W.

At this point, I almost feel bad comparing W to Trump. The consequences of W's presidency were horrific for people around the globe. Hundreds of thousands of people died, but I never felt that he was hateful and actively trying to destroy people. He was just inept and surrounded by bad guys and because he was inept he turned into little more than a figure head. Now we have an actively hateful idiot in the white house surrounded by more hateful bad guys.

• Members

Mary Fallin, another interchangeable bigot who believes you can pray away your state's woes, is likely to be named Secretary of the Interior. Here's an article on the earthquakes caused in Oklahoma by her fracking policies.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/28/503632437/texas-oklahoma-divided-over-how-to-handle-earthquakes-linked-to-oil-drilling

• Members

Take it from someone who lives in Oklahoma: Mary Fallin is everything you have heard and read about, and worse.

Seriously, the woman should not be left in charge of a lemonade stand, let alone our nation's parks and wildlife.

But, on the other hand, at least she wouldn't be just our state's problem anymore.  So there's that.

• Members

Mary Fallin might be a holy roller, but that didn't stop her from being a tramp with her security detail. It's an open secret in the political world.

Then there is this photo where she got trolled. I think she was so excited to see a black supporter that she failed to notice right away that he was trolling her

Please register in order to view this content