The Politics Thread

• Members

I think at this point you're wrong. But thank goodness they still are paying attention or else we never would have known about the manufacturing that's been done to them. Combine that with the fact Trump denied Russian hacking and now the intelligence community is coming out angry saying he was briefed on the Russian hacking. And the email stuff hasn't had anything in it really.

At this point I am just enjoying the implosion of the GOP. Who knew a GOP candidate would be the one to increase Obama and Hillary's popularity while destroying their party. Trump is now in a twitter war with Paul Ryan

Edited by JaneAusten

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

2 things. 1.....Trump is now sitting in Trump Tower, having goe on an anti-republican party twitter storm, blasting Ryan and everyone for not being loyal to him and being egged on by Ailes and Brannon. 2. Steve Deace just BLASTED Joe Scarborough by saying we are where we are with trump because Joe turned his show into a 6 month superpac for Trump and defended him and now acts like he never did any of this.

Where's my damn butter for this popcorn.....

• Members

I just wish it wasn't a month away. The GOP will self-repair for survival as always (as you can already see with craven scum like media darling Marco pushing the company line that Trump is bad but he's all they have) and the media, which always feels uneasy when they can't talk about Democrats being broken and disarray, will get bored. That's likely one of the reasons they are pushing these leaks to try to find something that sticks. The good thing is Hillary's people don't seem likely to get complacent the way Karl Rove did back in 2000. 

Edited by DRW50