Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, it's not like they haven't been warned enough about the risks. Just once, I wish the elder Trump sons would grow a pair and put on masks. Is setting off Daddy for the millionth time really worse than being superspreaders? 

Several of the news outlets say that in addition to Mark Meadows, four additional aides also tested positive. Not good.

@Juliajms, I feel the same way you do about Joe Biden's tweets. Trump yammered about "Sleepy Joe" being boring. Hey, I will gladly take a "boring" President who actually WORKS, listens to experts and doesn't YELL all the time (or post tweets in all caps).

• Members

The clip @Vee posted a few pages back of the Trump supporters waving flags and dancing to Rage Against the Machine without a shred of awareness or hint of irony has ruined me. Why don't these people ever listen to the lyrics of these songs lol.

Scott Morrison was just on the news talking about how excited he is to started working with Biden, so clearly the rest of the world leaders got tired of waiting for it to be called and has just called it themselves. The Prime Minister of Fiji did the same thing.

• Members

Paula White is back at it! Featuring: Her real life son Brad, formerly "Walking in Background Guy", now "Kneeling Knitting Guy". Why did he pace around reading a newspaper in a bathrobe in her last video? Why is he knitting now? Search me.

Edited by Vee