Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It looks like the GOP will win a special election for Katie Hill's seat (she resigned last year over a relationship with an aide, I think), so expect a lot of talk from the media about Trump's comeback, as they are still doing anything they can for him and the GOP to dominate in November. 

@Juliajms you probably already saw this, but:

• Members

I did not see that, thank you Carl. I would be thrilled. Bacon is a Trumper through and through.  I'm very excited to vote for Kara again and I hope she pulls it off this time. I don't know much about the candidate going against Sasse for the Senate, but it can't be worse than what we have.

• Members

The heavy press and GOP push on "ObamaGate" and attempts to make the Russia investigation seem like a complete sham are part of the above effort from Trump and his administration, and likely his foreign string-pullers, to gut this country's future.

• Members

Trump is the last gasp of a certain part of the population who sees itself being replaced by women and non-whites. I think a lot of people don't grasp how Obama's election completely broke a lot of people on both the right and the left. The people who back Trump feel like they have nothing left to lose so they will happily die for him.

• Members

Wow. No words then. This is just getting more crazy 

Just smh.

THIS. From everything I am seeing and reading, if he loses in November (assuming his attempts to make sure people don't vote fail), it will STILL be a close race. And I just cannot see how people do not see how bad he is. I just...it's unreal to me. 

• Members

Well I am sure I have a BYE BITCA GIF for those wanting to happily die for him somewhere...

Please register in order to view this content

From what I saw it got so bad that Twitter had to BLOCK it which drove the bots made and they tried to use English wordplay to get it to trend for a little while. Hopefully Twitter continues to block. 

Sounds like they need a Dark Lord of the Sith to go Order 66 on their behinds.

Sorry...Star Wars fan.