Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Do I really have to see W trending because of a cookie cutter statment about partisanship. He and his chief guru Karl Rove did more to advance partisanship, including calling heroes like Max Cleland terrorist supporters, than almost any President. I will not forget, no matter how much they pretend. 

• Members

That ABC reporter has now deleted her whole thread. 

These people, and the media that so desperately push them, are liars and desperate con artists (and it turns out one of the other people pushing this story worked for Tulsi Gabbard). They are doing untold damage to women who actually have been harassed and assaulted. 

• Members

Michael Moore is a con artist who has done nothing but hurt his so-called "movement" going back to the late '90s. He helped get Trump elected in 2016 and is now trying his best to help the GOP again and big business and all the usual suspects. That so many so-called liberals had him on their shows to spread lies without bothering to check first is one of many reasons the left has become so bankrupt. 

As for Trump, his approval rating seems to be going up and he is improving in polling against Biden as well, so I dread what is coming next. 

• Members

Yeah, I've heard about Florida but with as much carelessness as the bureaucracy in many states have, I expect leaks to happen eventually.

If a country that specializes in misinformation like China had to amend their numbers upwards, I think this is the fate of any government that attempts to keep the count artificially low. It may not happen right away, but it eventually happens.

• Members

If there's one good thing that might come out of this Tara Reade situation, is that it will shine a light on the GOP's antics this election cycle. I remember sexual harassment claims being put against both Mayor Pete and Elizabeth Warren, when both were debunked one barely heard a peep from the media.