Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've seen some of the subtweets claiming that Dr. Blasey Ford will be the last person the FBI interviews because they generally work from outside the circle and make their way inside (whatever that means) or that they interview their targeted witnesses first (which may be this Mike Judge person) and then move outward.

All this could be true but it's not like the FBI has a month, they have within a week, just days at this point to conduct an investigation.

• Members

I don't watch Bill Maher but he had Steve Bannon on his show(Bannon is peddling a new book) and I watched the segment. Bannon sure did put on a façade and really Maher was embarrassing. He did not in any way shape of form come prepared. I am curious more about this idea of economic populism. I know some about it but would like to have a better understanding if anyone has any books to recommend. Bannon I do not believe for a second supports it since it's supposed to be centered around the forgotten man and nothing being done is driving towards this. Taxcuts and a rising stock market for the forgotten billionaires don't strike me as forgotten man actions and results.