November 10-14, 2008

Toups

• Members

I see AMC keeps going up and down. With Chuckie as the writer you think that the ratings would stay steady or not keep flexing the way they have in the last couple of weeks. These are not good ratings for anyone except for OLTL and the View. The writing for AMC has been horrible and confusing to say the least.

I totally agree. Y&R is rocking !!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan Haskell did a fantastic job with this Tardy storyline. I was sadden that the writers actually went there with Tardy and the love scene, but I'm going to look past it and see what an amazing and awesome job Susan did with acting out this horrible storyline. I hope she gets another Emmy for her work.

• Members

so its not real bad news like they have been getting real bad numbers the past few weeks not 2 weeks ago when they went up and Supersage do you think they will go up this week for both soaps how was the story for them this week i thought they were both good this week and i thought they were good last week too but you said GL should be the same

• Members

thanks Supersage so that means ATWT is 1.9 still do you think they will go up in the coming weeks cause GL is bringing back 4 characters and ATWT is bringing back 2 characters which prolly like 2 or 3 of them are big name stars

Archived