AMC: Friday, October 31st, 2008

• Members

JR was super cute with Tad and the boys.

Loving Reese.

Gosh - a part of me really felt for Zach (and Kendall at the end) in their scenes today.

Loving suicidal David at WW - seeing Babe - and Krystal walking in.

Also really loving Rebecca and the Hubbard story.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no problem with Frankie telling Jesse off. Jesse let him and his mother think that he was dead for twenty years, and very shortly after he left them, went and slept with the doctor who was taking caring of him. Someone needs to let Jesse have it, Natalia's not doing it, for the most part she seems content with being left out in the cold, while her father remains with the family that he really wants to be with. IMO, Angie is acting way too nice about the situation. I love that Angie is a classy person and very understanding, but I would like to see her show some anger about this situation. She's entitled to be angry about what Jesse did. But IMO, she's acting like what Jesse did was honorable even though it wasn't.

There really isn't anything honorable about leaving his family with Angie and Frankie, to go and almost immediately sleep with a doctor from the instution that he was being treated at. It seems like Rebecca slept with him, while he was committed in the institution. Rebecca can't really say anything to Jesse about hurting both his families, because she knew exactly what she was getting into. The only one that is trying to let him have it is Frankie, and IMO, it's understandable that he would be mad at Jesse after he kept this secret from Angie and Frankie and after he flat out lied to the both of them about who Natalia was.

I love Jesse, but, I'm glad Frankie let Jesse have it, someone needed to.

As for Frankie and the way he treated Rebecca, I don't think that he was that rude, he was abrupt and could have been nicer to her, but I understand how upset he was to meet the woman who was apart of the other family that his father spent time with for over 19 years, while his father stayed away from him and Angie.

• Members

David's contemplating killing himself over Babe? Puhleaze, are we actually supposed to buy this?

=============================================

Yeah I know but we gotta remember that she was his daughter. *puke* And that he lost 2 daughters so yeah I can see it happen.

ROFL what? he is? :)

• Members

Jump on me if you want, but I think TB is a horrible actress, she's all flailing arms and bulging eyes. She was the same way on GH, reminds me a bit of Sabine.

Given Babe's treatment of David as her father, I think David is a bit dumb to paint her as some kind of great daughter. But I guess I can understand it a bit given how hard Leora's death hit him, and that he probably felt he'd never get over losing her, then found out he had another child in the world

• Members

Yeah - its a rather ridiculous comparison. It just emotes a major :rolleyes: from me.

Southofnowhere - I TOTALLY got that vibe about Reese/Zach. There was one line today - maybe when Bianca said Zach had a great name idea - and Reese's look totally gave away that vibe. I'm going to enjoy watching that!

• Members

I found it rather odd that Angie and Jesse showed up together at the funeral yesterday and today it was like Jesse was surprised to see Rebecca in Pine Valley and that her and Angie were getting to know each other. Wouldn't Angie mention to Jesse that Rebecca was in town?

Archived