AMC: Friday, October 31st, 2008

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought this episode was a little boring compared to the past few weeks.

Of course, David would be distraught over losing his second daughter, especially after the death of his brother Leo, as well. Don't forget that Babe was his last biological relative. I'm still not sure if he meant to kill himself or was just putting on a show for Krystal because he knew she'd come.

I liked the Annie/Ryan/Greenlee scenes. Anytime Annie puts down Greenlee is a good day for me.

Bianca/Reese are wonderful together. Their spark just lights up the screen. I agree that Reese seems jealous of Zach; I think she's concerned about him bonding with Gabrielle and I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to stop him from spending time with her.

The Frankie/Jesse scenes were the highlight for me. I can totally understand why Frankie would be angry that Jesse had another wife and child who got all the attention that he & Angie didn't. It's nice to have a storyline where the hero is flawed for a change.

• Members

I am actually stunned by Greenlee's reaction when she saw Annie lying on the floor...

Reese/Binks :wub:

BTW, am I the only one who thinks that Krystal isn't suffering that much because of Babe's death? She cried and yelled more when Babs was "killed" by the Satin Killer.. :huh:

Frankie not shaking with Rebeca... dear Lord...he acted like a spoiled brat.. :rolleyes: I understand that he is angry towards Jesse, but Rebecca didn't do anything to him...

Vincent Irizarry is excellent. :D

JR/Little A's scenes were nice.

OMG... We even have the chance to see GhostBabe? LMAO...

Kendall started to move her fingers? Isn't she supposed to be in a coma for 2 months??

OK episode.

Archived