AMC: Friday, October 31st, 2008

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was an Angie error today. Angie said that when Jessie died, she was with other men and married to one. Thats wrong as she married 2 men, Charles Harrison and Jacob Foster

Love Frankie being mad at Jessie and not seeing him as the idol, he's built him up to be. I didnt like him being so rude to Rebecca but I can understand it

David's contemplating killing himself over Babe? Puhleaze, are we actually supposed to buy this?

Im so proud of JR. When Babe died, I thought for sure we were going to get another round of Adam and JR feuding but Im so glad they are not going down that overplayed direction. JR would have been justified and it would have been so easy for it to try and get revenge, but he's doing the opposite. I like that he has forgiven Adam and seems genuine about it, yet expressed that he hasnt forgotten. He's doing this for himself and Lil A and its refreshing to see him act so brave and mature bc it looks as if he has finally grown up. I think this is probably the first time since JY took over that Im actually liking JR as a character and Ive hated him for years. He's definetly someone I can finally root for

• Members

I knwo under Culliton Frankie was a wash (when he was played by the guy from The Comeback), but it's true if this is still meant to be the same character he hardly has much right to be so angry at everyone's mistakes (filming a man dieing of an overdose for the sake of "art"?) That said this Frankie feels much more in keepign with Frankie from Loving/The City

Archived