AMC: Wednseday, October 29th, 2008

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed David so much, I just didn't realize how much until today. I loved his scenes with Erica and especially his snark remarks about their past romantic dealings LOL. His brief scene with Bianca was appropriate. When she said she was sorry about Babe, he thanked her. There is still genuine love there on David's part. I really hope they flehs out the Bianca/David relationship again and somehow fix it. I loved it when he goaded Krystal :lol: I was waiting for him to mention Dixie.

• Members

I liked this episode.

Poor Annie having to contend with Ryan's rage and his stupid insistence that they not ask Greenlee for the money. I was happy that Annie ignored him anyway and did what was best for their daughter.

I love having David back! I hope his lawsuit makes it to court so we can see him rake Krystal over the coals for her jail stint to protect Babe. Also, it would rock for Erica to turn up as his surprise witness so she can testify against Krystal, Adam & JR.

My line of the day was this gem of David's to Zach: "why don't you give it back to Jake Martin? He can try and top his last botched-up performance by operating in the dark and blindfolded. He's so inept, it might even help."

• Members

I think that she definitely set it up, and is loving every minute of spending time with Ryan looking for their daughter as a "team", while he acts like he still has some concern for her and while she gets to snowball him and Greenlee out of a lot of money, so that she can probably go on the run with him and Emma. I think that Annie is trying to get almost everything that she wants, she gets to spend some time with Ryan, where he's acting like he cares about before she possibly leaves town. She gets to keep her daughter and she gets to stick it to Greenlee by taking eight million dollars away from her. I believe that Annie definitely set this kidnapping up.

I also love David. I'm glad that he's back. I loved his interactions with everyone yesterday, especially his one with Zach. I loved how he put Zach in his place. Zach was acting ridiculous threatening him before he performed an operation to save Zach's wife's life. He told Zach the truth about himself, which was refreshing to see, since no one does that anymore. When Zach was an underdog character people used to call him out for the some of the stuff that he did, but now that he is a top dog character, people rarely go against him and act like almost everything he says and does is right. Zach needed to be taken down a couple of pegs, and I'm glad that David did that.

• Members

I agree that David knows and admits about what type of person that he can be most of the time. Unlike some of the other men in PV, who act like they rarely do anything wrong and like they are the best men in the world (People, like Tad, and Zach who has been acting like this for a while now). I certainly don't want David killed off. I enjoy him too much and am glad that there is someone who is around that will call all the hypocrites in PV out.

• Members

Exactly. David knows who he is and owns it. He doesn't bury men alive and cover it up and then proceed to act like he's a perfect saint. He doesn't put a hit out on his brother in-law over money after said brother in-law helped nurse his premature son to health and forget that he was virtually the town's punching bag for over a year. He doesn't go around joining fight clubs, driving off cliffs, bringing triple-homicidal brothers into town and disown his wife and lust for another man's wife and proceed to act like he's God's gift to Pine Valley women.

That's what burns the butts of most of the Valleyite men. David knows they're capable of being and doing just as horrible things as they accuse him of... but at the end of the day, David doesn't give two $h!ts about what other people think.

I mean, Tad, for the love of God, tortured and killed a man for a daughter he never even met -- yet he can't wrap his brain around the fact that David is grieving for his own daughter... no matter how close they were? This is the second flesh and blood daughter David has outlived. I hate how people don't even show even the smallest bit of respect for that fact alone. If they are sooooo good and sooooo righteous and soooooo saintly, they should at least be able to comprehend that fact.

Archived