AMC: Wednseday, October 29th, 2008

• Members

Josh and Richie are gone. Myrtle's picture seemed to float longer. Jackson's moved away from Erica, though I'm not sure if the order they are placed in means that much anymore. All of the characters seem to be interacting with each other more.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

good grief, David gets more despicable. I cant see how anyone can support what his revenge. He's going to make JR and Adam pay by suing for full custody of Lil A. That little boy just lost his mother and now David is trying to rip away from the only parent he has left. Lil A doesnt even know David and he's a complete stranger. David doesnt give a damn about him and the damage he's going to create by carrying on with his revenge. David is a truly disgusting and vile human being

LMAO at Erica calling Greenlee a brat

• Members

I knew something was different!!

I barely noticed though. It was confusing how they had the pictures floating again. They changed that right after they updated back around September of last year (about two weeks after I started watching full time) and I was just so used to it going Joe/Palmer/Myrtle/Stuart that I didn't realize it immediately. :(

Another PRATTFALL. Guess they can't afford to pay David Canary double now. We'll probably find out that him and Marion bit it in the twister. *hits wall*

Yep..I rewatched it. Stuart has gone bye bye. :(

Palmer's shot is longer too.

At least you'd think if they did get rid of Stuart though. We would have heard something by now. And, If so. I want a good breakdown story for Adam! I demand it!!

Too bad Stuart was always my favorite of the 'twins'. Him and those awesome Bill Cosby sweaters.

• Members

Surely they debuted this updated opening bc it was easy to throw in old opening footage of Bianca and David...and scrap Josh/Richie. I'm concerned that Stuart isn't in there though! :(

But I'm sure they'll tape and debut another updated opening fairly soon -- they need to include Reese, Natalia, Rebecca, Petey (?)...anyone else?

• Members

I'm pretty sure Natalia and Rebecca are recurring, although it would be nice if they featured them. Maybe they'll give Bianca a new shot once they film a proper update, and nuDi if they decide to keep her around, maybe a new shot for Annie with the brown hair, I cant think who else they would add...

ETA: Is it just me or did they re-add Myrtle to the opening? Or at the very least change her shot? And also, what's with Babe still being in the opening?

Archived