AMC: Wednseday, October 29th, 2008

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and I'm surprised they left Babe and Dre in there. If it was easy enough to take out Ritchie and Josh - why not those 2? Maybe it is all about contractual cycles or something....who knows.

Very interesting that David is in the middle of Amanda and Taylor....

Before - Myrtle's shot was VERY quick - blink and you missed. Now they gave her the fly-away and it's a pretty long shot.

• Members

Rebecca is contract (short term), Natalia is recurring (as of now). Dre is on contract through the end of the year, according to Sterling's facebook, but he says he probably won't be shown again, but still getting paid (why his bio was removed in the character bios page of ABC).

Yep, Myrtle's shot and Palmer's shot are different. Myrtle smiling has shown up every so often in the updates.

And yea, Stuart was added when they "had room". But they definitely have room. Something's up.

• Members

Really? Thanks for telling me that. :)

He was always in it since I began watching full time. And, from what I saw he was in the '90-'95 Falling Pics opening, the 95-02 opening, and the gold opening that aired from '02 to mid '04.

So, I was just a bit confuzzled about him not being there now. True though. DC's in the opening once. I just thought it was kind of a perk that he was in there twice for a while. :D

As for updating. They still need to give a few people new shots. Annie with the blond hair makes me laugh. I had no idea who she was for weeks after I started watching.

• Members

Sorry, I didn't post the list of the opening before, but just watched it quickly the first time. I didn't even notice that Stuart was gone until someone said it.

You Tube link was posted up thread, but it's : Erica, Ryan, Kendall, Zach, Greenlee, Aidan, Annie, Tad, KWAK, Adam, JR, Babe, Jesse, Angie, Joe, Myrtle, Palmer, Jackson, Colby, Dre, Amanda, David, Taylor, Jake, Randi, Frankie, Bianca, Erica.

I'm loving David so far, but it's amazing how people seem to forget that he's grieving too. He's deliciously evil! He was a little over the top for me today, but I didn't mind it so much because I like him.

• Members

I wouldn't worry about Stuart. He was not originally featured in this version of the opening to begin with. In fact, Stuart's pic did not premier until 2005 after Marcy Walker left. They probably use him for timing issues more than anything.

I do not really like the floating effect for Myrtle's and Palmer's photos. Palmer's new photo is worst than his old one in my opinion. The Myrtle pic doesn't really work well as a float because of all the editing that already went into the shot from when they clipped it from the Scrapbook opening.

I do like the new effect around Taylor's photo. I also am interested in David's placement. I think David would work well with either Taylor or Amanda. Of course, I would love to see Amanda in a relationship with an older man. Haha, I don't think Trevor would approve. Then again, the way Amanda goes on about how much misses her father, she definitely has papa issues.

I really hope they one day give Kendall a new, clear shot. We have seen so much of Alcia's reel through the bumpers. There are so many better shots.

• Members

Dr Sexy hayward was hot today, I wish we could flash forward where the show could forget babe exists, david is so much better than to be having a revenge plot because of his babydoll. :rolleyes: I really wonder what erica promised david to get him to help kendall, I suspect its his old job back at the hospital, but that seems too small. Erica and david were hawt today, but I don't want them to even toy with them being a couple until this revenge plot is over, until then erica is just fine with adam. Loved david reminding erica of the place they first made love. :lol:

Archived