AMC: Wednseday, October 29th, 2008

• Members

I was disgusted that Tad pulled David off of his dead daughter, and told him to go away. In spite of anything bad that David did to Tad, or anyone else, that was his second and last child, that had just died and he was trying to grieve over her. He shouldn't have been treated like that. Tad was very wrong for what he did. I know that Adam doesn't like David but I don't think that he would have done that to David. JR doesn't like him either and didn't try to pull him off of Babe, and Krystal didn't tell him to go away when she saw that he was trying to grieve of his daughter.

But Tad who has less of a say so than JR or Krystal, really not that much of a say so at all, acted he like he had the right to pull David away from his child, who had just died and who he was trying to grieve over. It's awful that David had to take her body to the roof just to say good-bye to her. But Tad who thinks that he is the greatest husband and father ever, didn't care about that, he just cares about getting to decide who he thinks is "worthy" fathers and "worthy" men. Tad has done that a lot over the years to both Adam and David.

I'm glad that David is around to call Tad out, since no one except for Adam at times will call him out. I like that he's around to call people like Zach out too, since no one does that anymore for him, and it won't hurt Ryan if he's called out sometimes as well. David has done his share of his misdeeds, and he knows and admits what type of person that he is unlike some of the men in PV. I'm glad that he's around call them out and tell them about themselves. They certainly have no problem, insulting, trashing, threatening, roughing him up in some way, and condeming him every chance they get.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked this opening, but there is PLENTY of room for Stuart in this opening. Joe's shot was extended, and the Myrtle/Palmer floating pics have so much time and space in there, Stuart could have been in there as well.

Yeah, David Canary is featured as Adam, but Stuart is a different character, and we are supposed to be seeing the cast of characters in this opening. Which is why we had separate Lily & Ava shots. VERY upset at Stuart being dropped, and hope it was a mistake and he makes it back in.

Babe and Dre need to be dropped. The show should not be legally obligated to show any actor in the opening credits. How many contract characters come and go (Cassandra Foster?!) before the opening even gets updated?! Contracts are primarily designed to protect the SHOW not the actor.

I don't really get the character order in this opening anyway. For the next update, hopefully for November/December, after Myrtle's on-screen passing, I would do...

Erica

Jackson

Kendall

Zach

Greenlee

Ryan

Annie

Aidan

Tad/Krystal/Adam

JR

Natalia (New)

Jesse