AMC: What new sets would u like to see?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yes, New Beginnings is one of the worst storylines to ever hit La Lucci. Hopefully that gets swept up in the tornado.

What I would love to see is Erica take over Fusion but rather than rebranding it Enchantment, brand it as Kane Cosmetics or Erica Kane or something having to do with her name because, way back in the 80s that's what she always wanted to do but Barbara insisted that that having her name on it was a bad idea (to which Erica responded, "Oh so we should name it after you and call it Raging Bitch!")

Erica needs a big gorgeous glamorous house, that's the consensus.

• Members

It reeks of Frons. Originally I think they wanted it to be able to do cross promotions--remember they had Cheyenne Jackson (sigh) perform a song from his Broadway flop All Shook Up, Celine Dion, etc. Reeks of Frons to me. Of course Fusion was essentially his idea too... With all the turn around in staff AMC and OLTL have I sorta wonder why ABC hasn't thought to fire Frons yet

• Members

I would love to see the final moments of FUSION, where the last of the girls try to clean up the debris and flashback to all the fun/zany/and pointless moments that the office hosted. Then, have Greenlee walk out alone, and turn off the lights one last time. FUSION will be a thing of the past.

• Members

When I first started watching AMC around 98/99 I liked Tad's home at the time.

His current home sort of resmbles a victorian house meets stroage shed...it's really that small.

You would think with OLTL being the red headed step child, AMC would have the grand sets, but it's vice versa. I wouldn't mind Erica having a mansion like Dorian's.

Oh I miss Wildwind. Such a nice set.

• Members

Yeah, Erica needs new digs. I like how they dragged out of storage that portrait of Erica that Jeremy painted (it used to hang above the stairs in Linden) and put it in her office at Enchantment. At any rate, even though Erica Kane is Erica Kane and Susan Lucci is Susan Lucci, without a husband or a bunch of kids who live with her, it's not that cost effective to create some huge megaglam set for her (no matter how much she deserves it). There is always action going on at Adam's house for example, but Erica's s/ls (at least lately) don't lend themselves to scenes in her home. Maybe that'll change. It would be nice if Kendall, Zach and the kids (and Bianca!) moved in with Erica

I'm an apartment person myself, but it was nice how back in the day most folks in Pine Valley had a cozy little house. Then it went all FauxHo and suddenly everyone's got a loft.

• Members

Does the Yacht Club have any sort of indoor setting? A nice, slightly upscale (but not too fancy) restaurant could be a nice addition, and maybe some sort of coffee shop/shopping promenade where the people of PV could bump into each other. I agree with whoever said something like that would be good to give Pine Valley that small town vibe; I like the idea of Pine Valley being this small, wealthy town full of old moneyed families.

Archived