OLTL: Marty/Todd Promo Spoiler

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's funny! I could see people lined up to kill Todd just like that slapping scene in the movie Airplane.

But I actually love Todd. I just hate this story. I'd probably just give him an old-fashioned freestyle beatdown just to knock some sense into him. Then toss him in the trunk of my car and drive him out of Llanview to someplace where he and I could have a nice long...talk.

• Members

Yeah, marceline, "talks..." with TSJ... <sigh>

I'm glad that people are pissed at Ron for this because it's better than being pissed at Ron for the lame-ass s/ls of the summer and the lame-ass Tess story. This is a solid thing to be pissed at him about because it is what soap operas are supposed to do! Go the extra mile to the sights unseen. Talk about things in new ways that people all thought they'd figured out.

That's why I can appreciate this. But I think Ron needs to begin to intersperse more of the TRUTH before November comes along. This dream-like sequence has gone on long enough. Eventually Marty will interact with the rest of Llandview. As Ron has disappointed us this summer, who knows if she'll get her memory back (something a lot of us assumed but who knows now). But she will see Todd for who he really is some way or another and he will reap the repercussions.

• Members

I keep telling myself that Todd has to die, but I know people who are really believing that Marty will defend Todd even after she gets her memory back. I am scayowed. I cannot stand Marty this way. She has no personality. This miss Suzy Sunshine who just accepts that it's fine to stay confined in this house and see only Todd and Janet. Is she planning on hiding forever? I hope when the big reveal comes she's beating herself up for being so stupid. As awful as Todd has been in this whole thing, I have no sympathy for Marty because she's not only allowed it, she's welcomed it.

Archived