My suspect for the murder of Trent Are

Melanie

Nick

Nicole

Max

Victor

More to come....

• Members

Melanie and Chelsea look alike to me outside of their hair. Victor not caring about Nicole's past was pretty funny.

Loved the Lexie and Stefano scenes. RJ had me fooled for a moment when it seemed like she was going to take up Stefano's offer about helping Theo. I actually wanted her to, but I can understand why she wouldn't. And it was great hearing her call out Stefano on how he claims to love his kids but has done nothing but torture them.

• Members

Chelsea fits so much better in a triangle with Nick and Melanie than in a story with Daniel and Kate..So glad to have the real Chelsea back...Also Molly Burnett is rocking as Melanie, what a great casting addition...

Victor and Nicole's scenes were great and i hope we get more of them..Victor's phone call to Nico was interesting...And loved Nicole threatening Trent at the end of the show..

But by far, the best scenes today were Stefano and Lexie...These two are incredible together..And its so seldom we get to see them sharing scenes together...I have to wonder if Stefano was genuine in wanting to help Theo or if it was all a ploy to get Lexie back on his side...Its really been refreshing to have Abe and Lexie as prominent characters in Salem again....Its about damm time..

• Members

OMG! Stefano & Lexie sceens were AMAZING! Like.. i dont even know what else to say.

I liked the stuff with trent. This entire damn town hates him. hes so gonna be killed. Will this be the first murder in years, decades, that the DiMera's are not the main suspects? lol. THose brady's are not as much of saints as they think they are....

I cant stanbd melanie. Nick bores me. And Chelsea is just blahh. Stpehanie is also rather blahh. When Max is the most intersting person under 25 something is wrong...

• Members

I was impressed with RJ yesterday. At the start of the show, I just thought not another my father is so evil conversation, but it worked for me. I was glad to see them finally have Lexi say enough.

Molly Burnett is an amazing addition to the cast, I thought she was great yesterday! I'm so glad Nick isn't going running back to Chelsea, there's a start of something sweet with Nick & Melanie.

• Administrator

Yeah, Molly rocks. :wub: I agree that Chelsea is better in a triangle with Nick/Melanie than Daniel/Kate.

I loved how Nick gave Chelsea the cold shoulder when Chelsea wanted to hang with Nick. bahaha

I think it was both - I'm glad Stefano mentioned Theo's autism. Those were great scenes with Lexie/Stefano. I wish they could share more scenes too.

• Members

Loved John vs. Stefano, this is totally a story i've been waiting for...Also its so refreshing getting so much of Anna, Abe, and Lexie...All 3 are played by very capable actors who have a lot of history with the show, so its nice to see them having story..

• Members

I think Molly Burnett is an awesome addition. As for the "Melanie" love, I think Molly Burnett brings a spunk and sassy charm to the show that Shayna Rose brought, without being so overboard. She showed her range in playing Melanie's anger at Trent. She'll be a worthy adversary to Chelsea. Molly is a cute girl without that Barbie Doll perfection, which is another plus. She's got the sass Morgan DID have originally in the sorority storylines, (which got watered down during her "Wahhh, wahhh, whehre's mah daddy" storylines and only recently, did it reappear, just in time for her to get canned.) And she and Nick are adorable. Nick gets to be the hero.

This week has been pretty good. (Haven't seen today's episode yet). The only thing that's bothering me are all the heavy anvils dropping around all over the place about Trent.

• Members

I hate Trent! He's so freaking smug that I was literally cheering Max on when he was pummeling him in the suite today. For a second there, I thought Melanie was going to fall for Trent's pleas and agree to help him, despite Max's protest, but I'm glad she remained strong and told her father, flat out no. I had to laugh when Nick came running in and held Max back. Max could easily push skinny Nick over and go after Trent if he wanted to. That was funny. :lol:

It was nice to see some Chick scenes today. I really like this couple and I hate that that Hogan's team is no longer writing because they just got this couple and wrote them in a unique way that made fans quickly fall in love with these two together, rather than being annoyed that two younger characters are instantly thrown together. Because that's pretty much what happened. Nick came on in November and by January/February, they were together. Under Hogan's writing team, Nick and Chelsea just played off each other well. I saw a little of that today, but Nick is not the same unique character he was before. Before, he was this unique character that had self-concious issues and did whatever anyone wanted, especially when it came to Chelsea. Now, he's the calm and cool guy opposite of Max, the tough and brooding guy. Oh well.

Back to the Chick scenes, I'm glad they had Nick telling Chelsea the truth. She did hurt him when she stupidly left him for Daniel, her dumbass crush. And now, she has no say in who he sees or is interested in. Chelsea had her chance with Nick and she took him for granted. Whether Nick is interested in Melanie or anyone else, it's not Chelsea's business anymore. And that's her fault.

Why does Roman keep pushing Bo and Hope to take the commissioner's job, instead of taking it himself? I vaguely remember the scene when Mayor Marino was preparing to announce the new commissioner and he asked Roman, one last time, if he was interested in the job. I think Roman said he didn't want the job because he wouldn't do that to Abe. But he wants Bo and Hope to do this? They're Abe's friends as well. Oh well. I hope, in the end, Hope is given the job. It'll just be so much more future story to have Hope as Bo's boss.

Feisty Caroline is back and I love it! :wub:

Up until Nicole and Philip started discussing Trent at the end of the episode, the Chez Rouge scenes felt very out of place.

I hate what they're doing to Lucas and Chloe, Chloe especially. The way she was being a selfish little bitch when it comes to Lucas being worried about Allie was not the way to write these scenes. You could have still had Chloe on edge about being involved in Lucas' life because of Allie without her coming off as a selfish bitch that wants all of Lucas' attention, and the attention he's giving Allie. That just ruined Chloe in my eyes today. Bad. You can tell they're ending this relationship and it's really come out of nowhere if you ask me. When Lucas and Chloe were fighting about the babysitter, I was sitting there wondering where in the hell did this come from?

And don't even get me started on Nicole and Chloe's insta-friendship. These two should never be friends. Period.

Archived