• Last Reply
  • Members

Where is everyone??? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

There are no posts because:

1)everyone is shocked at what happened on today's episode

2) because their power was still out

3) because the clips have yet to be uploaded

My take on today's episode:

Rex and Gigi in the shower OH MY :wub: I really enjoyed how the shower scenes cut and broke to what was going on with Brody.

Brody in the shower with the "terminator landing on earth" naked pose OH MY :wub:

Marty and Todd kissing again Oh MY :o Was Todd walking Marty to the bed??!!

Get Natalie out of there & bring Viki back home!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Todd and Marty is disgusting. He is crazy bc thats the only thing that makes sense at this point. It started off being about revenge but I think he honestly believes that he and Marty have a future together. The guy is sick. He wants her SOLELY dependent on him. She has no contact with anyone outside of him and Janet. They are the only ones she trusts and thats how he wants to keep it. He feeds her his lies and he cant get the love and attention from Blair and his kids so he's using Marty to fill up that role. He has absolutely no social life and Marty is satisfying his need to interact with people. He's molding her into what he needs at the moment and its completely selfish and sick of him. He's going to screw her up bc he's created this false fantasy world that is going to eventually crumble down on both of them

I laughed when Tina fell. That was hilarious. Leave it to Tina to be a ditz, even when trying to be serious. Im glad she was able to tell Natalie whats up in her own way

• Members

I watched the Rex Sex in the Shower so many times I lost count. It made me forget that the rapist is kissing the woman he raped. I just went back and forth, back and forth and I just wanted to be that loofa.

The man is masculine beauty personified

• Members

Today wasn't half bad!!! I couldn't stop laughing at the shower scenes- talk about simulated sex scenes- I really don't like rex and Gigi- they kept looking at each other like it was their first time---puuleazzz!!!

I felt like the writers didn't know what to write for this couple and took an easy way out. I would have preferred a conversation with them working out Shane in their picture....Love that Gigi puts makeup on before Rex wakes up- slick, but you ain't foolin' no one.

• Members

I still have major probs with this show currently--but before people think I'm a grumpy OLTL fan who just has to make catty remarks in all the weekly threads I have to say--for whatever reason--I loved watching every moment of today's episode and no not just cuz of the shower scene (the gossip in me wonders if that's why EP Frank Valentini chose to direct this episode :P ) although seeing Brody and Rex side by side naked like that there's no comparison who I'd pick... But someone shoudl tell Brody not to trim his bosy hair quite so short. *ANYWAY* ahem What was the song used?

I haven't liked Rex much this past Summer but I am a fan of the character overall but yeah--I had to laugh when you said on here masculine beauty personified. He just comes off as so teenager or something to me--like a Ken doll with that body but I just can't think of him sexually.

I'm still so mixed on the Marty/Todd stuff but at least I found today sickly compelling--not just off putting like I did the cutesy piano bonding scenes. Yeah it's keeping me watching and interested--although you'd think Marty even in her mindframe would see as obvious Todd's tricks to manipulate her.

Although the "Jared scrounges around looking to see what's up in the basement scenes" are usually the kinda soap scenes I loathed even those didn't bug me much today...

Oh and another random about the shower scene--what a WEIRD bathroom the carrigae house has--all dark, masculine and modern and umm *dark* it really doesn't look like something I'd picture for it. *shrug*

• Members

I felt like today was the first time since her return that SH got a chance to actually act. I really enjoyed Marty getting frustrated with Todd and such. And I know I'm in the minority but I love this story, BECAUSE it's so wrong. Todd is my favorite character on OLTL, and I recognize what he's doing is sick. But I love it.

• Members

I am one of the most disgruntled OLTL fan (my therapist has repeatedly asked me to stop talking about the show and focus on myself). It's almost impossible for me to watch this show without turning it off in a hissy fit; and coming up with something nice to say about the show is like asking me to say something nice about Bush- but today was actually watchable--

• Members

HAHA well hey had sex in the afternoon--she already had the makeup on I think, though I tactually thought in my head that she shoulda removed it before the shower--that girl wears a LOT of eye makeup for daytime...

I agree they don't quit eknow hwo to write for the couple--it's meant to be a story about Shane yet, edespite talkignabout the boy so much, you still get a sense that they could care less--or something. I dunno what it is. (Also, I used to think Shane was a decent child actor but I've found him kinda obnoxious ever since he played SPencer in the past, lol. Seriously, even in grade 4 or whatever he's in no one in any class I was in would find a shark draw out of the map of the unites states hysterical :P )

E

• Members

Hahah good to hear--here I thought maybe I was just in a better mood when watching it so more tolerant or something ;) I guess--shower scene or not--Frank V is a good director and that prob played a part--oftne lately I get the feeling that the actors aren't given evnough guidance with how to play scenes

You discuss your soaps with your shrink? HAHAH I'm not sure if mine even knows I watch soaps... for some reason mentioning that would seem more silly or shameful than the things in my life we DO talk about--which prob says something right there lol

Archived