OLTL Discussion: Week of September 22, 2008

• Members

EXCELLENT Cliffhanger FRIDAY!!

So my theory on the showdown being shown on TV like in TX was not accurate on less they show it on Monday? Either way it was a great standoff and it actually gave me chills. All the yelling and screaming from the SWAT team to brody, Shane calling out for his dad, and Gigi/Rex trying to hold back Shane was some great directing IMO. The only show I think who does it better is GH but someone always dies at the end of their standoffs, I don't see this being the case here.

Did Brody shoot the gun though? I wasn't sure if I heard it go off. If he did I am assuming thee police will shoot back...

Surprising developments with Cole walking in on Ray and Clint, this is getting interesting.

Janet recognizing Viki's picture threw me for a loop because immediately after they showed Gigi/Rex in the car. I was thinking well maybe that is Gigi's mom but then her reaction to Jessica's picture was weird also.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love for her to be Irene but I think she's too young, but at this point I won't hold it against them because it got my attention and got my imagination going again. I do wonder if it really is Irene why she didn't mention she had a son as well. And, Irene was the original reason that Viki split into Niki. Gosh, the conversations those two could have...

• Members

Loved OLTL this week... especially the Brody/Rex/Gigi stuff. I thought RC did a phenom job with the PTSD stuff with and the flashbacks were excellent. Does anyone know if the actor (Mark something) is on contract? Oh, and Robin Strasser rocked it... enough said! I also loved the Janice/Todd stuff. So intriguing! I know the 40th anniversary stuff stunk but I am really lovin OLTL now~!

• Members

And? When have we heard anything about Gigi's family? I think that line that Janet said was supposed to lead into the reason of why Gigi never talks about her family bc she and her mother have been seperated for years. Its not like they have been on the show for years and we've seen their relationship. Gigi has an entire history that we know absolutely nothing about

• Administrator

Yeah, the family comment could be about Gigi, but the looks comment can't be about Gigi unless they were seperated when Gigi was very little. If it was only, say, 10 years ago, Janet would know what Gigi looks like. Or unless, Janet just mean "looks" like how Gigi's hair is and how her body has changed. So if Janet means that, yeah, it could be Gigi.

Archived