AMC: Friday, September 19, 2008

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can they please use the upcoming event to put Kendall in a coma? Oh scratch that bc last time she was in a coma, she still managed to get more airtime than anyone and still annoyed us with her talking

Bitch. I cant believe she had the nerve to turn their problems back around on Zach! She couldnt be bothered with him and fixxing their marriage isnt even on her list of things to do. Kendall is OBSESSED with Ryan. I loved Greenlee calling her out on it bc she seriously needs to butt out and leave them all alone.

Melissa Claire Egan is love. Her acting today was amazing. She played Annie very subtle and let her face and emotions do the acting. I could feel her grief and the pain she's been through as well as her reflection on her recent actions and remorse for them. She didnt have to convey any of that with words and Im glad Pratt took a non-predictable route with her today. I cant get enough of her and Annie is by far the most intriguing character on the show right now

Adam and Erica have potential to be one of the most entertaining couples on the show. I sure hope they get together for real bc Im enjoying these scenes. BTW, have they ever have sex?

LMAO, Erica sure has been insulting the Carey's lately. The other day she called Babe cheap and easy and today she said she had no brain of her own. She also made a dig at Krystal with that comment about her idea of fine dining being squeezing cheese from a can...lol

I cant help it but Pratt has done the impossible and Im loving Babe and JR

• Members

Sure it looks different, but the sight of Cortlandt manor made me well up a little... not to mention PALMER! I think this was our first scene with the latest incarnation of the Cortlandt family. Around Palmer, Petey's even endearing. I could go for a lot more scenes of these folks.

• Members

Who is watching Annie? David? But I think that's a little too obvious.....

I am very intrigued by this. I loved the Cortlandt scenes today. Opal and her tarrot readings :lol:

Adam and Erica as always, :wub: It appeared at the end they were going to lean in for a kiss.

Kendall :rolleyes: really don't need to say anything more....

• Members

Wow, best episode of the week, and that is saying a lot!

I loved Erica & Opal and Erica & Adam. It was a nice touch for Erica to cover why she's really afraid of thunderstorms with Adam. It will be interesting to see if she starts opening up to him more in the future and maybe even developing real feelings for him for the first time in her life.

Palmer & Opal confronting Pete about hanging out at the Chandlers was classic AMC. I never imagined we'd get a scene with this family like this and it was fantastic.

I actually felt sorry for Greenlee when Kendall was badgering her about Ryan and I was nearly cheering when Greenlee told her to butt out. I never thought I'd like Greens again, but under Pratt I do.

Tad & Aiden were good, especially when Aiden pointed out the obvious that Jesse might be having an affair. I like the male bonding scenes Pratt has written so far for them and for Zach/Ryan.

I felt sorry for Ryan, which is a miracle considering how much I've despised him in the past. Even though Kendall was stupid for waking Spike up to bring him to his father, Spike was exactly what Ryan needed. That said, Kendall still annoys the sh-t out of me and I think Pratt might be inferring that she's obsessed with Ryan or at the very least obsessed with making him happy. I hope Pratt can salvage this character if Alicia Minshew signs a new contract because currently she's the only character I loathe!

• Members

The past few weeks with Pratt is when it got good--it's funny I'm enjoying nearly every story at the moment--and we have a lot to choose from (remember how last year AMC was baiscally just one story at a time :S )

great ep althoughI still wonder how Petey tampered with the ALREADY BOTTLED perfumr--those perfume spitzer's aren't easy to open and fool with.

So do Opal and Palmer sitll live together?? Made my week to see Palmer even if he is looking pretty frail. Great stuff

• Members

Can't say how much I'm LOVING AMC right now. So happy to see my show back.

I've been away on business all last week - and this coming week - so I'm having to watch all week during the weekend. But these 5 hours went by QUICK bc it was so good.

Petey is love!

I also really like Taylor/Jake/Amanda --- they were only on Monday last week though. And Krystal wasn't on at all last week! Guess Bobbie is getting her vacation? They need to pick the Kathy storyline back up.

But I'm actually enjoying the sextet right now...with the exception of Kendall....but I think there is potential there if they take her away from Rylee and let her focus on her marriage.

• Members

My main prob is with all these great stories coming to the front--even backburner ones like Kathy, I really think we need to de-emphasize the sextet (well except Annie who I'm loving right now). THey've been on the screen 3-4 times a week for what feels like several years now... backburner them. I'm sure the actors wouldn't mind some downtime.

• Members

It seems like he just came for a visit. Petey seemed surprised to see him at the house.

Palmer lives at the Valley Inn, right? Speaking of the Valley Inn.... it seems they've retired it in favor of the Yacht Club. Um, the Yacht Club is okay, but the Valley Inn has been around since the beginning. I hope they don't just forget about it.

Another thing to mention is the Glamorama. Where is it now? Opal, if you remember, got Cortlandt Manor after her divorce from Palmer and converted the living room to the salon. Bring back the Glamorama! How great would it be if Carmen got a job there? She'd fit in PERFECTLY!

Archived