AMC: Actress returning short term

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's probably one who left for greener pastures and found there aren't many. Not that she isn't talented, she's just...erm, soap talented as opposed to all around talented. IMO, she's a soap actress and that's where she should stay.

At some point I'm sure she'll be back for good or they recast the role. But I'd put money on this scoop being Bianca. It fits with so many things.

• Members

I agree, I would be more inclined to think Alexa Havins has more of a shot making it in Hollywood than Eden. Eden is a soap actress and a very good one, but its her niche. The same can be said of Alicia Minshew. Her fans, and herself included are diluting themselves if they think she can make it outside daytime. No disrespect to Lish or her fans, but I don't see it happening.

• Members

A quick look at the IMDB's of both Eden and Alexa, it would most certainly appear that Alexa has had more bit parts in films than Eden. And to say that Alexa has less talent than Justin because he landed a TV series is just ludicrous. After all, look who had the starring role in the original.... The Hoff. I totally dig both the old and new version because it's mindless entertainment. And Justin is eye candy in leather. I don't think anyone would say Knight Rider is filled with Emmy caliber performances.

While I like both Eden and Alexa, I think what will hold them back outside the soap world is the tone of their voices.

Archived