AMC: Actress returning short term

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has Riegel written all over it. Maybe Bianca will join David for Babe's funeral...

The thing that really bugs me about them killing Babe off is that you know for months afterwards everyone is going to be talking about her like she was some kind of saint, instead of the baby stealing trailer trash she really is...

• Members

Nice of Bink's to come for Babe's funeral. *crosses fingers that why*

Wouldn't it be intersting to see Bianca and David's interaction if she came to town for Babe's funeral? I'd love to see them begin to repair their relationship.

• Members

Definitely. David and Bianca had such a long, pure loving relationship before Babe, it was such a sad shame what it became after the baby swap. :( I hope that for whatever length of time Biance is in town she'll be there for David to lean on. He needs her. I hope things with all the Kane women and David will begin to heal if Babe bites it.

• Members

This was in SID, take it for what it's worth considering the source LOL:

Have you heard the rumor abut the tornado that will rip through Pine Valley causing the death of Myrtle and paving the way for Robin Christopher to return as Skye? So did we. But an AMC rep says that, although the show does not comment on story points, there are no plans for Herlie to leave the soap nor for Christopher to return

Archived