AMC: Actress returning short term

• Members

Darn it, give a warning when you post stuff like this, Babe the most important character on the show? Seriously AMC is DOOMED if that's so LOL.

There's been major spoilers out:

JR wanting to turn to the bottle after something happens

KWAK turning to Adam for comfort

Plus it fits with AB's contract expiring as well

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

During the babyswitch Bianca/Babe were the 2 most important characters. Afterwards Mccatvish tired to make the Babe the most important but it didn't work , the character never recovered from not paying for her crimes. Never watched much of AB's Babe but it's my understanding that she was playing a totally new character with Babe's name and she was used a secondary or thirdary (If that's a word) role.IMO Babe could have been 1 of the top villianesses or maybe even a tweener like David but the Saint act and not having her pay fro her crimes killed the character.

• Members

No, It is Not Eva LaRue. First of All, Eva is on CSI: Miami. Second, there is No Reason for Eva to come back on All My Children. If Julia had Not Died, but then Died in the Tornado; then Maria would have A Reason to come to Pine Valley. Jody

• Members

I think that is because They do More things with Men. For Example, Josh Duhamel who was Leo gets on Las Vegas and He Chases the Bad Guys. Another Thing is that they will have A Good Looking Guy like Justin and you have Eye Candy and They put him in Knight Rider. They don't have Anything like that for Alexa. Jody

• Members

Hey SouthOfNoWhere. Babe Did NOT Even Steal Miranda. Babe just didn't Return Miranda back to Bianca. However, Richie Stole JR's Bone Marrow and Richie Ran Down Zach and Threw Zach in A Ditch and Covered Up the Hole or Top or whatever so that Zach and Greenlee were Stuck in the Bomb Shelter. Richie Also Drowned that Boy to Steal His Baseball Card even though that had been Before He came to Pine Valley. Richie Also Killed the Psychiatrist and the Man that He Paid to Rob the Comeback. Jody

• Members

Anyways..........

It probably is Bianca if Eden is going to be in NY at the right time filming-wise. The only thing that makes me wonder if it might possibly be someone else is SOD's wording about this. SOD suggests that it's going to be a big deal when the announcement is made in the coming weeks. Is Eden coming back for a short stint really a big deal? She does it all the time! Unless the announcement will also include why she's coming back (i.e. Babe's funeral).

• Members

I don't see how it could be Cady or Dixie. Ghost Dixie won't do anything but piss the fans off. And really, why Cady would keep doing that to herself and the T&D fans, I don't know.

Is Robin Christopher considered big enough to warrant something like this?

Could be Julia Barr, but why not keep her long term?

Dunno, I still think this has Eden/Bianca written all over it.

Archived