AMC: Storm Warning & Vincent Irizarry's First Airdate (From TV Guide)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was in SID, take it for what it's worth considering the source LOL:

Have you heard the rumor abut the tornado that will rip through Pine Valley causing the death of Myrtle and paving the way for Robin Christopher to return as Skye? So did we. But an AMC rep says that, although the show does not comment on story points, there are no plans for Herlie to leave the soap nor for Christopher to return

• Members

Of course, what better way. Bianca forgave Babe. But she never had another scene with David outside of that one in the hospital. It's time they had it out, and the only way she's going to really put it all behind them and let him back into her life is if Babe dies. It's morbid, but it's how this kinda thing has to work. Babe's death should, if it happens, and if written right...absolve David from his sins in the eyes of the Kane women. That's not to say all will be forgotten, though.

• Members

Hey Jack Peyton. Other Examples of Breaking the Fourth Wall is Dobie Gillis and George Burns. Dobie would be Sitting by the Statue of The Thinker in that Same Pose. Then, Dobie would Tell the Audience about His Problems with Thalia for Example. George Burns would Tell the Audience what Gracie was up to or what Gracie was Doing. Jody

• Members

Hey Jonathan. Yes, Tad did break the Fouth Wall During that Fan Fiction Episode. Tad would say See, what did I Tell You and David Hayward would walk over and Mug for the Camera and I think He Took A Little Bow. Tad said to Aidan, Fish and Chips, I Never Could Understand what you were Saying. Have You Got Marbles in your Mouth or Something like that. Anyway, I know that it was Something about Marbles in His Mouth. That was A Hilarious Episode. Jody

• Members

Regarding the third wall.... I'm thinking Pratt is meaning the ceiling, especially since this occurs along with CGI effects. My guess he's going to create visual effects where the characters are looking up as the storm passes, showing roofs being ripped off the homes from inside the house, debris flying above their heads, etc. I'm picturing something like the final storm in "Twister" when the main characters were strapped to a well pipe and the storm passed directly over top of them, giving them a view into the eye of the tornado from ground level.

• Members

Hey Toups. Several Things are Happening in October. All My Children will have Their 10,000th Episode in October, that is about when They will have David Hayward coming back because Vincent Left The Young And The Restless something like about A Month Ago or Something like that, The New Babe's Contract is Up in October and Eden who is Bianca will be in New York in October. Also, They can have the Aftermath of the Tornado During the Sweeps which May end up being More Dramatic than the Tornado Itself. That would be Dealing with or Grieving over People's Deaths or Dealing with what Their Priorities should be. Jody

Archived