AMC: Storm Warning & Vincent Irizarry's First Airdate (From TV Guide)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope totally agree. IMO that's what caused the character to severly go astray leading up to his firing in 2006. I am optimistic that Pratt cares enough to think his character deserves a second chance. IMO David is one of more complex male characters in daytime in the past decade perhaps in the modern history of the genre.

• Members

I think a tornado in Pennsylvania in November is pretty unrealistic. Of course, mid-October is pushing it, but at least that month there are a lot of swings in the temperature (it can go from hot to cool pretty quickly). By November fall has pretty much settled in and it's just cool, not a breeding ground for tornadoes (of course this year Milwaukee had a tornado in January, so maybe I should just shut up, LOL).

Of course, historically, AMC always has its big events outside of sweeps. Dimitri and Stuart's returns from the dead? Both in September. Maria's return? Late August. Gillian's death? June. Bianca's coming out? December. Remember the baby switch (LOL)? Undoubtedly one of the biggest soap stories of the year, and November was just used as set-up. All the real action happened in December, and that's exactly when the ratings soared.

• Members

Hey Kubla Khan. I don't know Exactly when Maria Returned, but I do know that Maddie saw Chris Stamps get Shot in May. Megan McTavish's Writing Appeared on the Air May 6, 2003. The Baby Switch Storyline Started in March 2004. Now, Bianca got Miranda back in December 2004. Jody

• Members

What the [!@#$%^&*] do comments like this even mean...

"We're not just breaking the fourth wall, we're breaking the third wall, too!"

It's just gobbly gook that TV execs sadly use way too often and think makes good quotes--ultimately meaning nothing. Do they even knwo what breaking the fourth wall (breaking the third wall?) means?

• Members

Because I have loved David and Erica since their first scenes and I want to share what they were with anyone who is interested. Which is why my site will feature every scene of theirs from 1999-2005. :) But I don't believe Pratt has the talent or motivation to ever understand their depth and layers so I'd rather he not try. I'd have a hard time writing romantic David and Erica post baby swap, so I fear the idea of AMC ever trying that again. I'd rather AMC just honor their memory and not try for a romantic future with them.

Archived