AMC: Storm Warning & Vincent Irizarry's First Airdate (From TV Guide)

• Members

A state-of-the-art tornado will hit All My Children's Pine Valley October 16. "We're taking CGI effects to the next level," head writer Chuck Pratt says. "We're not just breaking the fourth wall, we're breaking the third wall, too. "It's big, groundbreaking stuff."

The devestation continutes October 23 when fan fav Vincent Irizarry returns to the soap as evil doc David Hayward.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe is so dead or at least seriously injured and maybe in a coma. They could whisk her off to some clinic never to be heard from again (unless Alexa gets that daytime itch)

Sorry Amanda Baker, but your time is up, and it coincides with her contract cycles too. I am also actually looking forward to this! I am liking the groundwork Pratt has been laying since he took over. He is taking it slow and actually doing some character development i.e Taylor.

• Members

They dont need CGI for a good tornado, as the 1994 one proves...I'd rather they spent the budget on getting Julia Barr to come back than to have some cartoon tornado.

Also, I think it's pretty obvious that Babe is the one who's going to die in the tornado, which is a shame because I've liked her recently.

Archived