OLTL: Week of September 8,2008

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im SO glad that they arent using the jewels as an excuse for why Tina is keepign quiet about Tess. That didnt seem to make much sense to me. Instead they had Tess threaten Sarah's life and that is enough to keep Tina quiet. Thats a more valid reason than Tina choosing stupid jewels over her family

Im not liking Shane's atittude but I get it. Its normal for a kid his age. We have to remember that he NEVER had a father growing up. All he had was this dream that he idolized and its a miracle that that dream is now a reality. Rex is a threat to that. I feel sorry for Shane bc he is going to be devasted when he learns its all been a lie

Todd is sick. Im really hating him lately

Dang, just how SLOW is that police computer? Its been processing Marty's image for hours now and STILL not done

• Administrator

I thought it finished at the end of the episode which coincided with Marty agreeing to leave with Todd.

Todd mentioned the island in the South Pacific. *shudder* It was the last time I didn't like Todd.

Yes! Natalie's in the secret room now. It should be fun when she wakes up and Tess reveals herself to Natalie. :)

• Members

I watched Blair and John's rooftop scene and fastforwded every time those two appeared after that. Has John EVER had a scene up there that was worth watching?

Loved the Tina scenes, but that dog has got to go. I also liked Sara for the first time, showing concern for Natalie and mixing it up with Tess.

Then there were the Carlo and Cristian scenezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Yes the computer image of Marty was at 100% just as Marty agreed to move with Todd. Loved the timing of that and Blair saying, "it is not like you are in love with the woman you are investigating." HA!

Did anyone catch Tina yelling at the sound proof wall while she was saying, "Let me out of here you crazy B!t#h!"? We finally heard her voice when she said the bad word :lol:

Carlo has such a great voice. It was great when he read Todd's newspaper headline vowing to pay him back for it.

Shane is already turning on Rex and Gigi, could he be the next Spencer Truman??

Good eppy!

• Members

I enjoyed today actually--not brilliant but things made sense to me and seemed right.

EXCEPT Carlo and Christian. It's things like this that make me wonder how out of touch Ron C is--doesn't he know NO ONE, NOBODY, wanted a redux of these two with Carlos imprisoning Christian? And how did he kidnap Christian within HOURS (less than a day anyway) of being found drugged in bed with Jonas??

• Members

I liked yesterdays episode too. My only complaint is that the show feels a little slow to me right now. Maybe as the week progresses the pace will pick up. I just hope this Tess thing wraps up soon. She's acting way out of character and it makes everyone anound her look stupid. And I ask again, Where is Clint??? Why has he not gone to visit his newly widowed daughter in over a month. Last time he saw her was Viki's going away party.

• Members

I've noticed that the last few days, Llanview has been better lit than usual, and directed a tiny bit better. Ugh I know I'm getting my hopes up though.

The show has been flowing quite nicely the last few days. Did anyone notice Bree Williamson(Tess) lick the glass of the sound proof room?

Today was another good episode written by Aida Croal.

Archived